• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - Cheetah vs Robodog

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

THE GOOD CONTENT

11 months ago
I believe the Cheetahs behaved like that because the robot gave no sign of fear whatsoever. Those animals are fine tuned into smelling and seeing reactions in their prey. They could even be able to smell hormonal changes. So if they see no fear response then that signals that the robot is stronger or more dangerous than them, which in turn makes them fear it. That's quite fascinating to observe. Makes me think the whole predator/prey interaction is such a dance. I also loved how at the beginning the 2 cheetahs passed walking as like they were dancing, they were sinched. Metal robot met flesh robots. Very cool!

cornellya joss

10 months ago
@aeroripper - that robot is super creepy - I would have steered clear too

Dimitris Tsekeris

2 months ago
It's really fascinating that they don't react to it like they would do to any creature. They understand that something is unnatural about it.

Starguard !

Starguard !

6 months ago
Those Cheetahs look more confused than anything. Usually when they attack their prey they go for the neck or throat to suffocate it. They were both looking at that robot like "Dude, this thing doesn't even have a head"