• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - Altercation between national cyclist and driver, witnessed by police

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
agreed with you. that farking idiot was always caught flipping and fibbing. no point arguing with him and leaong sam as they would beat you with their experience ie experience in bullshitting and expertise in idiocy.

Quoting from the latest LTA publication is neither flipping, fibbing or bullshitting. It's simply stating the facts which is what I do day in, day out in this forum.

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Road Traffic Act is either wrong or out of date. Time for you to update your brain and accept the fact that cyclists do not have a right to occupy a whole lane.

If cyclists are not happy it's just too bad. They'll have to suck their thumbs.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
The statutes are either wrong or out of date. Time for you to update your brain and accept the fact that cyclists have a right to occupy a whole lane.

If motorists are not happy it's just too bad. They'll have to lump it.

use your stupid brain. the statutes are part of the CONSTITUITION which is THE LAW!!!! The Constitution of the Republic of Singapore is the supreme law of Singapore and final and anyhow cannot change unlike yours and xeby11 screwed up mind. hahahhha
see reference:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitution_of_Singapore
if the constituition is wrong then you must be farking mad as that means all the laws based on the constituition have no meaning.
try to at least talk some sense here. you are becoming worse rthan idiotic. if cycclist are not happy, it just too bad as it is the LAW. so please update your neurons and your sense of logic which is getting worse. damn stupid joke i heard today

Last edited:

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
FUCKING MORON caught prata flipping. Your previous reply was to quote Leongsam's post which mentioned cycling abreast. Now trying to backtrack. WHAT A MORON. :rolleyes:

Don't be a retard, Sam's postings had several points including the point about elite motorist paying higher taxes and telling other lesser cars to FO, and I agreed to him in response to numero uno's retarded post that if cyclists paid road tax they can cycle anyway they like, as for laws on cycling abreast, I don't care about the debate and am not prata flipping, I said very clearly, law or no law on this issue, best is to cycle single file. Which part of my post do you not understand? Fucking retard!

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

KopiO

Alfrescian
Loyal
" ..... During the physical confrontation that ensued, Vincent Ang and one of the other guest riders Ronnie Yap from Entro Cycles joined in the fray, with Vincent holding me down in a neck lock, allowing Ronnie and Alvin to punch the prescription sunglasses off my face and kick me in the shins and groin........"

From here. Same fuc*er ......

KopiO

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;pc9lDAGgYHk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pc9lDAGgYHk[/video]

Examples of how cyclists kill themselves.

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't be a retard, Sam's postings had several points including the point about elite motorist paying higher taxes and telling other lesser cars to FO, and I agreed to him in response to numero uno's retarded post that if cyclists paid road tax they can cycle anyway they like, as for laws on cycling abreast, I don't care about the debate and am not prata flipping, I said very clearly, law or no law on this issue, best is to cycle single file. Which part of my post do you not understand? Fucking retard!

Fucking moron prata flipper. Fuck off to jb to be petrol warrior OK. And the other moron who say highway code last updated in 1992 means invalid, grow a brain. Many laws enacted in 90s is still in force now.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
your link is an archive file and was last updated 1992. Suggest you go to the current Road Traffic Act and click the link to Section 112 which does not detail the highway code anymore.

btw, I am not a cyclist.....

the section on bicycle rules in the sg statutes have been amended as of last effective legislative date 1/1/2005. the last amendment allows 2 abreast with 1 overtaking.

http://statutes.agc.gov.sg/aol/sear...22traffic%22,%22act%22,%22bicycles%22#pr7-he-.

problem with sinkies is that they lack online precision, and they need others to spoonfeed them the latest link, updates and info. no wonder ft's need to be imported by the plane loads to replace and displace sinkies in "it" professions.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Cyclists will always be the losers when it comes to an argument with a motorised vehicle.

No cyclist wants to be killed. All that cyclists want if for motorists to leave us alone and give us space.

So are you still riding your Cinelli Super Corsa?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

Attachments

• CF001040.jpg
    CF001040.jpg
    259.3 KB · Views: 171