• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg video] - AMDK cyclist bullies local woman car driver at East Coast Road

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

May 2023

I was turning into a carpark and heard a collision so I stopped for settlement.

The cyclist came down from his bicycle and used his bicycle to hit the rear of my car causing damage, punched my car while cursing and yelling "fucking bitch!*" at me. He also attempted to open my car door and pull me out of my car.

I felt violated and traumatised. I stayed in the car with doors locked fortunately. When I took out my phone and started recording he left. I only managed to capture his face.

The whole incident is captured in the cctv in the carpark.

I have made a police report and the investigation is on going. It's hard to trace cyclist as they are not a registered vehicles so please share these photos and videos so we can be aware of this man.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
White scumbag must be banned in East Asia... fuck back to the West.... blame Jesus... he is dangerous....

Tiagong , Ang Mo stays in East Coast Area,
saw him at nearby Pubs before :biggrin:

Screenshot_2023-05-12-09-19-40-310_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg

Screenshot_2023-05-12-09-20-50-609_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg

IMG_20230512_092811.jpg
IMG_20230512_092842.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
car did not stop to allow oncoming cyclists to cycle past. bochup made a right turn without due consideration for other traffic. if there are pedestrians crossing she will cut them off too. i see that all the time at low ses hdb junctions and parking lot gantries. pedestrians at severe disadvantage.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
car did not stop to allow oncoming cyclists to cycle past. bochup made a right turn without due consideration for other traffic. if there are pedestrians crossing she will cut them off too. i see that all the time at low ses hdb junctions and parking lot gantries. pedestrians at severe disadvantage.
Driver can make an honest mistake or the blind corner.... whatsoever don't have to be arrogant and behave badly from the chao bastard angmoh....

Fucking arrogant bastard angmoh must be whack into oblivion to show who is the boss

Sustanon

Alfrescian
Loyal
so after wasting a couple of hours at the police station, what can the SPF do besides writing a report???

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cyclist should always be aware of the surrounding. You may have right of way, but you are way down on the road users triangle hierarchy. Just above pedestrian. Just braking and allowing car to pass is not a big issue. Its not a race the cyclist is on. Its just riding for pleasure and a bit of physical therapy.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Driver can make an honest mistake or the blind corner.... whatsoever don't have to be arrogant and behave badly from the chao bastard angmoh....

Fucking arrogant bastard angmoh must be whack into oblivion to show who is the boss

Tiagong , incident happened just centimetre inside the carpark.

Not on public road.

case closed :(

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kenna mark... go check where he work... as usual Sinkies are good complaint king... kpkb at his employer office... 一脚踢他去 hor lan...

bic_cherry

Alfrescian
Loyal

May 2023

I was turning into a carpark and heard a collision so I stopped for settlement.

The cyclist came down from his bicycle and used his bicycle to hit the rear of my car causing damage, punched my car while cursing and yelling "fucking bitch!*" at me. He also attempted to open my car door and pull me out of my car.

I felt violated and traumatised. I stayed in the car with doors locked fortunately. When I took out my phone and started recording he left. I only managed to capture his face.

The whole incident is captured in the cctv in the carpark.

I have made a police report and the investigation is on going. It's hard to trace cyclist as they are not a registered vehicles so please share these photos and videos so we can be aware of this man.
If cyclist is on main road, then motorist is at fault for reckless driving and causing an accident.

She has to give way to oncoming traffic when turning right always.