• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

VERY VERY INPORTANT NEWS: New Water Exposed!! Si Liao Lah!

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most artificial sweeteners causes CANCER!!!

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="msghead"><td><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="msghead"><td class="msgF" align="right" width="1%" nowrap="nowrap"> </td><td class="msgFname" width="68%" nowrap="nowrap">archer20010 <nobr></nobr> </td><td class="msgDate" align="right" width="30%" nowrap="nowrap">12:15 pm </td></tr> <tr class="msghead"><td class="msgT" align="right" width="1%" height="20" nowrap="nowrap">To: </td><td class="msgTname" width="68%" nowrap="nowrap">chemg <nobr></nobr> unread</td> <td class="msgNum" align="right" nowrap="nowrap"> (2 of 2) </td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr><tr><td rowspan="4" class="msgleft" width="1%"> </td><td class="wintiny" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">32894.2 in reply to 32894.1 </td></tr><tr><td height="8">
</td></tr> <tr><td class="msgtxt">Please pay attention here.
This is lifted from a Science Journal.
"ScienceDaily (June 18, 2009) — Sewage treatment plants fail to remove artificial sweeteners completely from waste water. What’s more, these pollutants contaminate waters downstream and may still be present in our drinking water. Thanks to their new robust analytical method, which simultaneously extracts and analyses seven commonly used artificial sweeteners, Marco Scheurer, Heinz-Jürgen Brauch and Frank Thomas Lange from the Water Technology Center in Karlsruhe, Germany, were able to demonstrate the presence of several artificial sweeteners in waste water."

Now what would the 7-member of the PUB have to say?
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To be fair, I think Newater goes through more filtering processes then the average sewage treatment plant. It will be interesting to see what is the result of someone actually testing the end product from our taps

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be fair, I think Newater goes through more filtering processes then the average sewage treatment plant. It will be interesting to see what is the result of someone actually testing the end product from our taps

Germany not more advanced than S'pore?

If anything go wrong there, the people will sue the Garment. Here, everything is swept under the rugs.

hoho99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah, those ppl up there will just say you die your biz lor. They where got drink new water one. So rich liao of course drink Perrier water mah. Makes one wonder if they actually tried those tap water b4:rolleyes:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Germany not more advanced than S'pore?

If anything go wrong there, the people will sue the Garment. Here, everything is swept under the rugs.

I didnt say Germany isnt more advance then SG, I said the average water sewage plant does not do as much filtering as our Newater plant. Please do not twist my words. If you have any knowledge of how water treatment works, you will know what I mean. Please go back to your science textbook.

In general sewage plants treat water so that its suitable to be release back into nature however they are usually non portable. Newater however cant be drank immediately after it is treated hence the result of the article U just posted might not be valid in our case.

which was why I said it will be interesting to see what is the result of someone actually testing the end product from our taps

ektay

Alfrescian
Loyal
I didnt say Germany isnt more advance then SG, I said the average water sewage plant does not do as much filtering as our Newater plant. Please do not twist my words. If you have any knowledge of how water treatment works, you will know what I mean. Please go back to your science textbook.

In general sewage plants treat water so that its suitable to be release back into nature however they are usually non portable. Newater however cant be drank immediately after it is treated hence the result of the article U just posted might not be valid in our case.

which was why I said it will be interesting to see what is the result of someone actually testing the end product from our taps

u r wasting your time trying to teach an idiot how to think.

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, the only way to know is that someone carries out the same tests as what the Germans did on Newater. Fruitless to use textbook knowledge.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal

You think too much. Not referring to your words directly. Answers for any topic should be to the topic at large.

Black2545

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree, It would be wise to know wether our end product (Newwater) can past the test not. Infect… I think every one would want to know too.:smile:

Yoshitei

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think there was a period of time, a couple of years back when those who keep fishes at home as pets noticed their fishes keep dying.

Back then, it was the craze for arowana and discus.

I was keeping puffers back then and had some issues too.

Shortly after, they introduced us to NEWater and much later PUP acknowledged that have been putting NEWater into our catchment areas.

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
power supply should carry out tests to verify the quality of the new water from the reputed external independent labortories to ensure the public and clear any doubts on the quality of new-water.

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I think there was a period of time, a couple of years back when those who keep fishes at home as pets noticed their fishes keep dying.

Back then, it was the craze for arowana and discus.

I was keeping puffers back then and had some issues too.

Shortly after, they introduced us to NEWater and much later PUP acknowledged that have been putting NEWater into our catchment areas.

Back in the 70's. I have to rest the water overnight because the chlorine content is too strong, which kill the fishes.

Tommyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Use distillation process, the purest form of water. I use this process for the last 10 years. Each distillation of 4l of tap water you can smell & see some Tea spoon of chlorine & slurry left behind. I have not look back since using this form of drinking water.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Use distillation process, the purest form of water. I use this process for the last 10 years. Each distillation of 4l of tap water you can smell & see some Tea spoon of chlorine & slurry left behind. I have not look back since using this form of drinking water.

Doesn't it consume a lot of time and energy to do distillation? I'm very interested to know what device you use for that purpose

You think too much. Not referring to your words directly. Answers for any topic should be to the topic at large.

U shouldn't be quoting my message if U were not replying directly to my post :oIo::oIo: