• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Very Unwise - LHL

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dumbfuck opposition supporting Retard. Our PM did not jump in to defend the filipinos, he came out to slam the racist xenophobes. All racist xenophobes should have their citizenship revoked, they are a disgrace to the country

Agree. On behalf of Pinoys, he attacked the locals !!:o

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In my humble opinion of course.

He either is badly advised, or really doesn't give a damn about Singaporeans. I am really hoping it's the former because its inconceivable someone can be so out of touch with the groundswell of discontent.

Badly advised is no excuse. if average singaporeans can see the logic of not allowing big groups of foreigners to gather and celebrate in a public place, why can't LHL?

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dumbfuck opposition supporting Retard. Our PM did not jump in to defend the filipinos, he came out to slam the racist xenophobes. All racist xenophobes should have their citizenship revoked, they are a disgrace to the country

so u agree with the celebration at Ngee Ann City?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree. On behalf of Pinoys, he attacked the locals !!:o

lhl is feeling the heat of being the worst PM. he probably wants a dignified exit. as I said before, i wont be surprised shd he not contest at the next GE using health as the reason for his exit.

he really cant cope with the PM's job

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
wait dey blast their national anthem loud-loud n thunder ... malaya! malaya! malaya! ...

Quite true.

What is celebration of national day if there is no singing of the pinoy's national anthem loud and clear on that day in Orchard Rd? What does sovereignty mean to Spore if foreigners are allowed to sing their national anthem on Spore soil?

Would pinoy Govt allow huge gathering of sinkies in their thousands to sing Majullah Singapura in Makati District on 9 August 2014 or to raise our national flag?

It does make a huge difference if pinoys sing it in privacy, not in a public place.

Last edited:

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Badly advised is no excuse. if average singaporeans can see the logic of not allowing big groups of foreigners to gather and celebrate in a public place, why can LHL?

Badly advised is no excuse; but maybe his advisers are telling him the numbers are not large, SPF can manage, all in the name of integration because Singaporeans are invited as well etc etc. Maybe he also asked what negative impact this has on him and PAP, and was told the impact is not as adverse as it seems.

No excuse like I said because sometimes he has to use his heart, rather than his head to rule.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Quite true.

What is celebration of national day if there is no singing of the pinoy's national anthem loud and clear on that day in Orchard Rd? What does sovereignty mean to Spore if foreigners are allowed to sing their national anthem on Spore soil?

Would pinoy Govt allow huge gathering of sinkies in their thousands to sing Majullah Singapura in Makati District on 9 August 2014 or to raise our national flag?

It does make a huge difference if pinoys sing it in privacy, not in a public place.

yes, loud music, merry making are all part of celebrations. so it will be a highly charged, emotive and explosive atmosphere at a public place.

recipe for disaster

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Badly advised is no excuse; but maybe his advisers are telling him the numbers are not large, SPF can manage, all in the name of integration because Singaporeans are invited as well etc etc. Maybe he also asked what negative impact this has on him and PAP, and was told the impact is not as adverse as it seems.

No excuse like I said because sometimes he has to use his heart, rather than his head to rule.

perhaps they will limit the number and throw the ball back at the organisers