• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Very Unwise - LHL

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NJH will agree with whatever Pinky says. He will advice Pinky that AETOS and CISCO officers be deployed.

8 jun is a sunday, Little India will be equally crowded.

i hope many filipino tourists will make it a point to visit SG in jun, esp 8 Jun, and see for themselves how SG celebrates their Independence Day in SG and make Philippines proud. Phillipines will be eternally grateful to the pap as they have been isolated and outcast for a long timea. Will MILF come too?

It can be a very highly charged and explosive atmosphere

the SPF will be stretched very thin. Jun is SG's school holidays and many SPF Officers have booked their vacations to go to Aus with their school children kids. All leaves will be cancelled because of Filipino Independence Day in Jun

Last edited:

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL knows Sinkees can't do anything now that's why he's always putting them down.

The PAP has probably done some calculations and they know they WON'T lose the election in 2016, i.e. they will lose seats but will still have a majority. This gives them another 5 years to do whatever they want.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LHL knows Sinkees can't do anything now that's why he's always putting them down.

The PAP has probably done some calculations and they know they WON'T lose the election in 2016, i.e. they will lose seats but will still have a majority. This gives them another 5 years to do whatever they want.

it is not just about losing elections. Can you see the consequences of allowing another country to celebrate its national day in a public area? will he allow me to celebrate SG's National Day at Ngee Ann City and another Singaporean celebrate his at Botanical Gardens?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i remember an AP applied a permit for an organised event at east coast park but was refused as SPF feared that public disorder may occur. Let's wait and see what SPF says abt the PID Celebration application

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it is not just about losing elections. Can you see the consequences of allowing another country to celebrate its national day in a public area? will he allow me to celebrate SG's National Day at Ngee Ann City and another Singaporean celebrate his at Botanical Gardens?

Definitely not. The official reason they will give is because of ticks.:o

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal

I know what you mean. I was saying LHL doesn't care what Sinkees feel because he knows they can't do anything to him, at least until 2016.

Of course he knows the consequences, he just doesn't care.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know what you mean. I was saying LHL doesn't care what Sinkees feel because he knows they can't do anything to him, at least until 2016.

Of course he knows the consequences, he just doesn't care.

that speaks volumes of him and we must exercise and continue to speak up against his poor judgement.

the distrust is getting wider and deeper

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
All it takes to create hell on Orchard Rd on that day is for a few drunk pinoys to whack someone and that someone gets his kakis to whack pinoys in retaliation.
Why pappies are willing to let foreigners do what they want in sinkie land?

In the future, all FTsh in SG will also demand the right to celebrate their national days in Orchard Road. If pinoys are allowed to do it, why can't we?

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Definitely not. The official reason they will give is because of ticks.:o

perhaps the best outcome now is that TCH and NJH can talk some sense into him and provide a good excuse for him to withdraw his statement and support.

There are bound to be lively discussion within the Cabinet between the hawks like LHL and TCJ and the doves. Will the doves prevail?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i remember an AP applied a permit for an organised event at east coast park but was refused as SPF feared that public disorder may occur. Let's wait and see what SPF says abt the PID Celebration application

Standard reply when rejecting applications from those deemed undesirable. Especially those outdoors and public places.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All it takes to create hell on Orchard Rd on that day is for a few drunk pinoys to whack someone and that someone gets his kakis to whack pinoys in retaliation.
Why pappies are willing to let foreigners do what they want in sinkie land?

yes...can be highly charged and explosive atmosphere. potential big problems

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dumbfuck opposition supporting Retard. Our PM did not jump in to defend the filipinos, he came out to slam the racist xenophobes. All racist xenophobes should have their citizenship revoked, they are a disgrace to the country

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
that speaks volumes of him and we must exercise and continue to speak up against his poor judgement.

the distrust is getting wider and deeper

In my humble opinion of course.

He either is badly advised, or really doesn't give a damn about Singaporeans. I am really hoping it's the former because its inconceivable someone can be so out of touch with the groundswell of discontent.