• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Very interesting insight from someone working as polling officer

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
but i see some vote put go to hell, i din know it becomes a count as a vote for the party you curse....

so want to spoil vote pls spoil properly....

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
but i see some vote put go to hell, i din know it becomes a count as a vote for the party you curse....

maybe that explain why the swing vote only 6%. wahaha... cursing pap turn into a valid vote for pap.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Indeed, heard that the FAP are short of polling agents while there are so many from the Oppos that the latter could afford to work in shifts!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes agreed. Want to spoil also dunno how to spoil properly.
Smart alecks want to make a point end up giving vote to PAP.
Sinkie loser.