• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious vain LCB BRAT Nancy Gan killed for demanding to eat on silver plate

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Serious questions:

What is a 'socialite'?

What do they do or how they qualify to attain 'socialite' status?

At 69 years of age, which level or category do they belong to ?

socialite... expensive chicken using ferrari parts and carry herpes bags. i mean hermes bags.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she would still be alive if she refrained from hiring any maid. the sinkie maid dependency disease killed her.

SeeFartLoong

Alfrescian
Loyal
LCB spoiled brat thinks she was powerful 峨嵋道长 Chinese Gong Fu, wanna Tekken maid.

Maid just used villagers jungle skill she is Fucking Dead.

Wanna eat on silver plate go eat in hell.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
socialite... expensive chicken using ferrari parts and carry herpes bags. i mean hermes bags.

Oh look mudlander dog mentality is like that. Always jealous and self entitled to spread lies of others like this case insult socialite rich women as chicken. And see pretty rich woman with man must be his mistress. Becos they are jealous pigs with ugly wife.

SeeFartLoong

Alfrescian
Loyal
老不死的老妖怪打不过穷丫头。富贵好命不知死。这年头还有妳老怪物动手教训丫鬟婢女的时代吗?
砸死你回去古代投胎!活该!

老妖婆动手教训穷丫头,不自量力。仗势欺人。被你压迫剥削6天要扣人微薄的薪水。那等于没有薪水白白干活?还挨打挨骂!

一旦忍无可忍,反抗起来了,老妖婆就死得非常难看了。

哈哈哈呵呵呵!

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
LCB spoiled brat thinks she was powerful 峨嵋道长 Chinese Gong Fu, wanna Tekken maid.

And obviously you are rejoicing that she is fucking dead. Are you a fucking mudlander jealous of rich people? If you are not then you are fucking stupid. Brutal maid say anything you also believe. The old woman is dead, no chance to counter say anything.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Our prosecution team was too lenient on the serf. In the good old days, slaves and serfs were crucified for rebellion. She should have at least been hung for murder.

latest

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our prosecution team was too lenient on the serf. In the good old days, slaves and serfs were crucified for rebellion. She should have at least been hung for murder.

latest
Rubbish. The maid did the society a favour by getting rid of a snob.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
And obviously you are rejoicing that she is fucking dead. Are you a fucking mudlander jealous of rich people? If you are not then you are fucking stupid. Brutal maid say anything you also believe. The old woman is dead, no chance to counter say anything.

The rich should treat the poor in a nice manner.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Rubbish. The maid did the society a favour by getting rid of a snob.

Rich people have a right to be a snob. I don't see anything wrong with disciplining my maid. Neither does she. She also expects it from a master. A master who is too lenient will soon lose the respect of the serfs. Familiarity breeds contempt.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Rich people have a right to be a snob. I don't see anything wrong with disciplining my maid. Neither does she. She also expects it from a master. A master who is too lenient will soon lose the respect of the serfs. Familiarity breeds contempt.

if i'm the wealthy master i'll hire a professional butler to teach and discipline the maid. wealthy masters and mistresses should be above it all and not directly become butler and disciplinarian. it's like foreign policy. rich powerful cuntries should have buffer middlemen cuntries to deal with poor, backward, hostile cuntries that will require generations to improve.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The rich should treat the poor in a nice manner.

I read the way this brutal maid pulled her hair to drag her to the pool to drown her - knowing that she was unconscious but still breathing - such callous and brutal people I don't trust their words. Can discount at least 50%. And more importantly she only worked for 6 days for this old woman.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I read the way this brutal maid pulled her hair to drag her to the pool to drown her - knowing that she was unconscious but still breathing - such callous and brutal people I don't trust their words. Can discount at least 50%. And more importantly she only worked for 6 days for this old woman.

if she worked for 6.9 days she would have chopped her up with a cleaver and cooked curry with her body parts.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
if she worked for 6.9 days she would have chopped her up with a cleaver and cooked curry with her body parts.

This case is good precedent for wife to murder wife abuser husband and get away. Surely these bastards abuse them longer than 6 days and can be chopped into pieces and cook curry.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

You sound like very stupid person. Cupboard got so many bowls, your wife serve you rice using dog bowl you angry or not? Maid not happy can just kill people? What we need is to make an example of these savages.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You sound like very stupid person. Cupboard got so many bowls, your wife serve you rice using dog bowl you angry or not? Maid not happy can just kill people? What we need is to make an example of these savages.

That's typical third world mentality. They don't like you means they are entitled to do anything to you. After that they will rejoice and celebrate their "win" lol. These fucking people are the ones who will go to hell, not others.

SeeFartLoong

Alfrescian
Loyal

you are the stupid.

Employer are not entitled to abuse maids at all, regardless of how insatisfactory was thr maids work.

Can only TERMINATE the maid in full accordance of employment contract terms and employment law.

Even if maid stole money you are only to report mata. You can not abuse maid period.

Maid made mistake you can not forfeit salaries and amount just decided by yourself. Even if maid damaged your properties or caused you injuries, your demands to get compensation must be decided by a court. You are not to play judge 包青天。

Fucked that bastard dead brat bullied the vulnerable maid tensed her up in high pressure, untill she bursted up in violence. Deserved violent death very well. If employer was poorly educated old folks form 1950's villages, then we can understand, this is not the case. This freak bastard is Fucking SOCIALITE VIP CB. Just decided and chosen to become a devil employer to abuse a vulnerable maid. BASTARD.

Want to DEDUCT poor maids' miserable tiny salaries, as and when she likes and in amount she deemed fit. It's just evil exploitation extortion of FREE LABOUR, having poor maid to come and work FOC collect next to no pay?! HUH? CB!

Suffer mental and physical abuses from wealthy freak abuse pervert bastards LCB BRAT!?

If I knew this maid, I would coach her a perfect revenge make LCB suffer a horrific death in great pains, and seen like an accident by CSI.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow like that in 6 days deserved violent death then what my mudlander neighbours did over two years should get them blown up by C4. Do you agree mudlander dog? Oh no becos when it comes to own kind only is double standard. Lol.

Anybody in the right mind will know the violent death is "manifestly disproportionate" with the purported bullying over 6 days even if all true, which i think is very unlikely.

"The prosecution urged the court to impose a sentence of 20 years’ jail on Dewi, citing the “senseless brutality and mindless violence” with which she killed Mdm Gan and arguing that the maid’s actions were “manifestly disproportionate” to any degree of resentment towards her employer that might have been built up over six days."

you are the stupid.

Employer are not entitled to abuse maids at all, regardless of how insatisfactory was thr maids work.

Can only TERMINATE the maid in full accordance of employment contract terms and employment law.

Even if maid stole money you are only to report mata. You can not abuse maid period.

Maid made mistake you can not forfeit salaries and amount just decided by yourself. Even if maid damaged your properties or caused you injuries, your demands to get compensation must be decided by a court. You are not to play judge 包青天。

Fucked that bastard dead brat bullied the vulnerable maid tensed her up in high pressure, untill she bursted up in violence. Deserved violent death very well. If employer was poorly educated old folks form 1950's villages, then we can understand, this is not the case. This freak bastard is Fucking SOCIALITE VIP CB. Just decided and chosen to become a devil employer to abuse a vulnerable maid. BASTARD.

Want to DEDUCT poor maids' miserable tiny salaries, as and when she likes and in amount she deemed fit. It's just evil exploitation extortion of FREE LABOUR, having poor maid to come and work FOC collect next to no pay?! HUH? CB!

Suffer mental and physical abuses from wealthy freak abuse pervert bastards LCB BRAT!?

If I knew this maid, I would coach her a perfect revenge make LCB suffer a horrific death in great pains, and seen like an accident by CSI.

SeeFartLoong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maid obviously not well educated nor smart.

Else would had resigned on 2nd day.

She most likely under financial stress owing maid agency exploitation fees.

Will go broke if resigned without earning much.

That is why slashing her pay is something that would get her to react so strongly.

You be a bit more objective. Dont just blindly sympatize with some bastard for being killed.

Give the maid 4 years, repatriated and ban from SG.

Wow like that in 6 days deserved violent death then what my mudlander neighbours did over two years should get them blown up by C4. Do you agree mudlander dog? Oh no becos when it comes to own kind only is double standard. Lol.

Anybody in the right mind will know the violent death is "manifestly disproportionate" with the purported bullying over 6 days even if all true, which i think is very unlikely.

"The prosecution urged the court to impose a sentence of 20 years’ jail on Dewi, citing the “senseless brutality and mindless violence” with which she killed Mdm Gan and arguing that the maid’s actions were “manifestly disproportionate” to any degree of resentment towards her employer that might have been built up over six days."

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Little bit of stress only can kill people so brutally and get away with it? You think I no stress meh from those mudlander dog neighbours from hell? The point is want to do brutal killing then be prepared to pay the price for it.

Maid obviously not well educated nor smart.

Else would had resigned on 2nd day.

She most likely under financial stress owing maid agency exploitation fees.

Will go broke if resigned without earning much.

That is why slashing her pay is something that would get her to react so strongly.

You be a bit more objective. Dont just blindly sympatize with some bastard for being killed.

Give the maid 4 years, repatriated and ban from SG.