• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Useless Sinkie Couple Jobless, No Money, Live JB

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Real professional own car, each spouse one car.

Punggol East by-election in 2013, PAP candidate Koh Poh Koon was asked why he owns two cars. Koh responded, “Well, everybody has a car, we have two — my wife drives one, I drive one. We are both professionals, we need to travel.”

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
These two kan stupeed. Rent out hdb shake leg jb. Every old fuck could have done this. But they wont. So all die better

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
The problems she created for herself, i.e., ran away from home, get a husband the other side of globe, resign from job..........a pair of 'professionals jobless and broke! I don't know what to say.

Have she not know there's a beach called Changi beach, or East Coast beach where many jobless and homeless been camping out? She and her husband surely can afford a tent and go pitch it there.
Approach MOM, they will reskill you and help you get a job

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
These two kan stupeed. Rent out hdb shake leg jb. Every old fuck could have done this. But they wont. So all die better
If I land a job in Singapore, we still have to stay in JB as we can’t afford rent in Singapore
Things went downhill from there, especially since my husband couldn’t find a job. The place we rented was too costly to live without a job. We lived in JB for a while as it’s more affordable here until we could sort things out

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh all these smart aleck sinkies are going to be fucked. Can you imagine now a million dollar house can only collect that much in rent. You go calculate how long then you can get back money. This is provided you find a tenant. Selling you lagi mati

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually is it that bad to live in JB?rent is so cheap there im thinking of like renting a condo there like a second home,can live in a luxury condo not to mention get away from the goddam crowds in sg.

nato33

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually is it that bad to live in JB?rent is so cheap there im thinking of like renting a condo there like a second home,can live in a luxury condo not to mention get away from the goddam crowds in sg.

Use AirBnB for short 2 to 3 months rental. Can change areas every few months

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
It should be ypur first home. Spening in retarded sinkie land is just that. Here grab is 5ringgit. Our elderly come here like king. Back home got to stumble to busstop