• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Usd falling. What to do

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am stuck with close to $400k usd earning pathetic interest. Already Lost about 10% of original value. Any suggestion how to recoup losses without too much risks?

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Buy 2 shares of Berkshire Hathaway A stock. Current share price is only US$175,800.00. :eek:

You'll still have some change left. :o

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
US$ will drop further maybe in 3~5 year US$= SG$.
Now China want to use RMB for Asia trading. Malaysia/Indonesia/SG/Thai all now agree o trading in RMB.
Now US$ federal gov need to prepare to collect back US$ when few country try to off load the US$.
I watching how USA going to manage this. How USA buying back US$ with what??? Oil/other currency/gold...............

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am stuck with close to $400k usd earning pathetic interest. Already Lost about 10% of original value. Any suggestion how to recoup losses without too much risks?

Why were you holding cash in the first place?

Use those money to start a couch potato portfolio. Google to find out more.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
US$ will drop further maybe in 3~5 year US$= SG$.
Now China want to use RMB for Asia trading. Malaysia/Indonesia/SG/Thai all now agree o trading in RMB.
Now US$ federal gov need to prepare to collect back US$ when few country try to off load the US$.
I watching how USA going to manage this. How USA buying back US$ with what??? Oil/other currency/gold...............

With another war or wars.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You are such an idiot! There were many threads and videos posted about the impending USD inflation and you still keeping USD?

Buy gold to protect your wealth. You can accumulate gold as it's price getting lower. Use the Automatic Investment Management (A.I.M.) model to help you decide how much to buy gold when price is falling. You can find the details here; http://www.wealth-building-101.com/automatic-investment-management-aim .

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Why Joe, you want to buy RMB or HKD, how many billions you need....:biggrin:

Oh no la just suggesting only. I'm not into this sort of things like shares, commodities, currencies etc etc. Don't even know how to buy shares seriously. Only shares I own is those Singtel shares we all got before. One thing I did observe is whenever I convert my RMB from my Bank of China account in Shanghai into other currencies I seem to get more each time been like this for a few years already.

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
USD may drop in value but it will continue to be the main Global currency...

It is widenly used, acceptable. Many banks still holding them. It's dominance in international trade.