• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

US Maid fiasco - The India culture of forked tongues and double headed snakes

MadrigalWheel

Alfrescian
Loyal
First, let me qualify myself by saying it is these sub-continent, sub-human elitist "upper" caste snakes from India whose actions I detest here, not my fellow Indian race Singaporean brothers-in-arms. You know that there is a special place in my heart for you, always.

As quoted by ST http://news.asiaone.com/news/world/no-sick-leave-1-hour-maid-us-india-row-court-papers:

At first upon visa application for the Maid, that lying cunt did:
Khobragade first made the maid sign a contract that stipulated she would be paid around US$9.75 an hour. Khobragade told US officials in the visa application that the maid would be paid US$4,500 a month.

Then when the Maid arrived:
Provisions about holidays and sick days were deleted from the contract. The indictment says that the actual hourly wage for the maid, given she was often working more than 100 hours a week, was a little over a US$1 an hour.

On one occasion, Khobragade told the maid not to get sick because it was too expensive, the papers say.

On arrival in the United States, the diplomat (Khobragade) took the maid's passport and never returned it, saying it would only be returned at the end of her three-year contract, according to the court papers.

Fact of the matter is the female snake fucking lied on the visa application and now look at the Indian Media throwing all manner of smoke, mirrors, logic twists and deception to justify her illegal actions:
Many Indian commentators said Ms Richard had a relatively comfortable life, with full board and lodging, free cable TV and medical care. They say it is misleading to calculate weekly working hours for live-in staff.

Mr Uttam Khobragade, the diplomat's father, said Ms Richard lived a luxurious life, that she went to the beauty parlour every alternate week, and purchased an iPhone. "Does even Nancy Powell's maid servant have such luxuries?" he said to Reuters, referring to the US ambassador to India. "She was having a gala time there."

...some Indian commentators say they suspect many abuse allegations have been encouraged by the law and are trumped up charges by domestic workers.

"The US is a highly litigious country where suing people is a sort of favourite pastime," said Mr Prabhu Dayal, a former Indian consul general in New York, who in 2011 settled a case out of court after accusations he mistreated a domestic worker.

Writing in the Indian newspaper Mail Today, (Dayal) said the beefed-up law encouraged consulate staff like domestic helpers to complain of mistreatment in order to claim to be a trafficking victim, which in turn could lead to US residency.

Clearly it shows the lack of integrity of the supposed intelligentsia of that nation, rationalising with utmost cunning and deviousness the simple basic fact that one of their ilk lacked any sense of common decency to treat their fellow countryman fairly according to local laws.

So it looks like now, more than ever, especially with more of these "upper" caste elitist India, self-righteous, self-serving, highly self-entitled scum polluting the globe, more true than ever the old adage then that when you see an Indian and a Snake, you fucking kill the Indian first.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The Ah Neh maid and the Ah Neh diplomat deserve each other. I just wish the whole damned lot would remain in the shit hole called India instead of polluting the 4 corners of the earth with their presence.

Same applies to the damned Chinks. If they want to shit in the streets, they are welcome to do it in Shanghai or Beijing.

MadrigalWheel

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope you are not implying that I should then go to New Delhi to rape the first woman I see should me heart so desire :wink:

The Ah Neh maid and the Ah Neh diplomat deserve each other. I just wish the whole damned lot would remain in the shit hole called India instead of polluting the 4 corners of the earth with their presence.

Same applies to the damned Chinks. If they want to shit in the streets, they are welcome to do it in Shanghai or Beijing.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seems like Indian employers are utterly stingy and exploitative, even to their own kind. Job seekers should always keep that in mind.

MadrigalWheel

Alfrescian
Loyal
I knew a friend once who wanted to sell their condo in Bukit Timah. This Stinky India Indian came in 1 hour late for his scheduled view and started demanding to go first ahead of the next viewer and why there were no refreshments served to him. Owner kicked him out, quite literally.

Another was a friend who was an Indian Engineer. His India Indian employer promised him $3K starting salary but deducted $1K rent every month for a cramped 1.4sqft condo in Serangoon shared with 9 other employees.

MadrigalWheel

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope Singaporeans will remember never ever give Indians any chance in getting a foothold in SG. Their caste culture is one that must be destroyed, along with those scum that purport them.

Remember though that all are not like that, there are many who are simple, kind folk who are just resigned to the fact of a lifetime's discrimination, whose only hope is to be reborn into a better life. Imagine a life like that, without hope and not worth living, and yet, they go on...how much more humility in the face of humiliation can a person endure to carry on living? Such is the strength of those people who then truly deserve a better life.

Its just the 0.001% of rotten apples that can ruin the entire cart. Just like the Nazi Party.

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These Pariahs are not only humans of forked tongues but they are fucking arrogant behaving like pampered spoilt Maharajahs where ever they are..

Don't expect any word of thanks from them after helping them when they are lost.. Give them the wrong directions if you encounter a Foreign Pariah scum asking you for directions of their destinations.. These Pariahs don't deserve your goodwill..

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you are a boss or a HR person, don't employ them. Period.

I think you'll find even Pinoys have better work ethics than them.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Remember though that all are not like that, there are many who are simple, kind folk who are just resigned to the fact of a lifetime's discrimination, whose only hope is to be reborn into a better life. Imagine a life like that, without hope and not worth living, and yet, they go on...how much more humility in the face of humiliation can a person endure to carry on living? Such is the strength of those people who then truly deserve a better life.

How do you tell the good from the scum? Do they smell different?

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree with MadrigalWheel that our Singaporean Indians are very different. I had many other Indian schoolmates, army mates, colleagues who are decent people, fun to be with, hardworking etc. But not those who came here from India, especially those who in managerial positions. Based from what I heard from my many friends who have the misfortune of working under them, they are petty, stingy, arrogant, malicious and some down right evil. They play politics even among themselves and worse bully our Singaporean Indians. They seem themselves as upper class (caste) having come from Indiaand thereby have the right to step on our local Indians. The diplomat incident in US only shows up that they are indeed scums of the earth, not that we need reminding, given the one rape per 20 minutes in that country.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
I agree with MadrigalWheel that our Singaporean Indians are very different. I had many other Indian schoolmates, army mates, colleagues who are decent people, fun to be with, hardworking etc.

The most hardworking Singapore Indians I've ever come across. They made huge sacrifices in order to make life better for Singaporeans

VivianBalakrishnan-20081005.jpg

srnathan.jpg

20120429.145645_20120429-ttdurai.jpg

1357610858501.jpg

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
The most hardworking Singapore Indians I've ever come across. They made huge sacrifices in order to make life better for Singaporeans

VivianBalakrishnan-20081005.jpg

srnathan.jpg

20120429.145645_20120429-ttdurai.jpg

1357610858501.jpg

These four are not on my list of local Indian friends. I won't go near a PAP running dog with a 10 ft pole let alone be associated with them in any way. But having said, these four I would still regard as different from those from India itself, no one, can be as bad as those from there, even if they are PAP running dogs.