• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat SYT Maid Addes Dettol into Cough Syrup for Employer's Grandsons

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
18 year old Indon and they hired her to be a maid? Sounds fishy to me. More likely the guy was a DOM and looking for 18 year old mistress.

bigozt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only freeloader scum maids available nowadays.

I can think of so many home automation machines that can replace many of their work
- robot vac n mop
- washing machine and dryer
- dishwasher
- window cleaning bot
- Thermomix

No more maid fees
No more complaint and talking back
You can work machines 24/7 and they never complain
No shit

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Call it racist of whatever, if import China maids, there will be many broken families!

China maids will become mistresses.

Many families are already broken or at least dysfunctional these days. Nothing changes with a Tiong maid.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only freeloader scum maids available nowadays.

I can think of so many home automation machines that can replace many of their work
- robot vac n mop
- washing machine and dryer
- dishwasher
- window cleaning bot
- Thermomix

No more maid fees
No more complaint and talking back
You can work machines 24/7 and they never complain
No shit

And keep master's balls empty.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Clearly you have no inkling what slave wages mean. Nor slave treatment.

Clearly you have no idea what slavery means.

Slaves don't get paid wages and are legally other people's property. Slaves are also taken captives by violence.

made to wear the worst clothes

My indon maids wear traditional Balinese attire at work. I would hardly call Balinese attire as bad or worst. :smile: