• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

URGENT! Oppo insiders please read!

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oppos please read! The work has just begin for 2016. The 3 big party and SPP MUST sit down now and talk this ONE thing.

Divide your territory now! Not decide on where you contest in 2011 or 2006! Why I say this? Because boundary can shift! What oppos should do is to divide the territory up North East South West.

I suggest WP get East, but let SPP do Bishan and PP. NSP give up MP to WP.
NSP do Central area including Tanjong Pagar and West Coast. WP give up Moumien to NSP.

SDP do North and West. NSP give up Choa Chu Kang to SDP.

Like this the people in these area will know the oppo brand in their area. And territory easier to divide in 2016. So can start work now.

Fuck SDA and RP. If they want to contest, then they negotiate again. They fucked up this round and confirm cannot win.

Please tell the big shots in NSP, WP, SDP and SPP!

Rimururu

Alfrescian
Loyal
My humble suggestion for next GE battle plan

WP: Nee Soon, East Coast, Joo Chiat

SDP: Holland - Bukit Timah, Moulmein - Kallang

SPP: Bishan-TP, Potong Pasir, Sembawang

NSP: Marine Parade, Tampines

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oppos please read! The work has just begin for 2016. The 3 big party and SPP MUST sit down now and talk this ONE thing.

Divide your territory now! Not decide on where you contest in 2011 or 2006! Why I say this? Because boundary can shift! What oppos should do is to divide the territory up North East South West.

I suggest WP get East, but let SPP do Bishan and PP. NSP give up MP to WP.
NSP do Central area including Tanjong Pagar and West Coast. WP give up Moumien to NSP.

SDP do North and West. NSP give up Choa Chu Kang to SDP.

Like this the people in these area will know the oppo brand in their area. And territory easier to divide in 2016. So can start work now.

Fuck SDA and RP. If they want to contest, then they negotiate again. They fucked up this round and confirm cannot win.

Please tell the big shots in NSP, WP, SDP and SPP!

I like you plan. Sit down and discuss rationaly how to spilt the area. Start to walk around at least twice a month and serve the resident.
If RP/SDA want to compete then go for 3 corner fight, down give them face. I sure this 2 party will lost deposit.
If they can performce better then let them have the area on next election.
SDP always contest in North at least they have target area . So do the WP and SPP.
Suddenly NSP lost direction fight all around island with no particular target.
RP & SDA just try to push their luck.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The head of SDA is probably both a mole and an arrogant idiot. Lim did a CSJ last minute and with his vote of almost no confidence at the elections, he claims he did well.This is a sign of a TPL.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My humble suggestion for next GE battle plan

WP: Nee Soon, East Coast, Joo Chiat

SDP: Holland - Bukit Timah, Moulmein - Kallang

SPP: Bishan-TP, Potong Pasir, Sembawang

NSP: Marine Parade, Tampines

Having validated itself in Aljunied and the above-average showing in the East, the WP is now free to chart its own political course independent of the other opposition parties. As the largest opposition party and 2nd largest political party in Singapore, everybody else will now have to begin playing by its rules or play outself of its own circle. Look out for its political base growing in the east, the SDA can finally die a natural death and i believe Punggol-Pasir Ris/Tampines are its eventual targets once it has taken down the adjacent GRCs/SMCs .

As much as i admire uncle Chiam, i am quite sad to say i foresee it to fade away once he is no longer with us anymore. The pull of SPP is not its party manifestos, credibility of its candidates or its appeal to the heartlanders, its the chiam-pion silly! At its rallies, Mr. Chiam has always been its star attractions and the supporters come from all over the island to support him and the rest of his team. If Benjamin Pwee or any other candidates were his sucessor, why is it that none of them was holding on to the fortress of P. Pasir? The petition for Potong Pasir was on behalf of Mrs Lina Chiam, the very minute that a petition was called for, most didn't ask properly and assumed it was for Mr. Chiam and answered the call blindly. I need not go on on why didn't anybody clarify earlier on this.

SDP - i think an internal split is about to happen, too liberal for its own good and ahead of its time in Singapore

NSP - Unfortunately it can only work if it has crying meimeis in its team of candidates, go figure.

SDA - please die a natural death, enough said

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
The oppos must work together. They must split the territory now. NSP is too all over the place. They can take the central area. WP is strong in the east, let them take the east. The effect of nearby activity is very strong. Better concentrate now and start work. Don't wait until 2016 then get fucked again!

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please help bump thread for oppo to read!

How about all parties joining Workers' Party instead? Workers' Party is a old branding.

I just hope that they work out their differences. It is always good to promote themselves in a known branding.

On why RP lost in AMK GRC, it's because they are not branded... they got 31% not because they were supported by the AMK GRC, however, more on reasons like VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE for PAP Policies.

However, if Workers' Party go to AMK GRC, things could be very different... as many people were talking about voting for Workers Party in AMK GRC on the ground sentiments last week... everywhere was talking about voting for Workers' Party in AMK GRC, coffee shops, markets, centrals, everywhere... however, most people were puzzled to find out that AMK GRC do not have Workers' Party, but only RP... so there is a swing...

Preposition: If AMK GRC were to be contended by Workers Party, perhaps putting their 2nd Best Team, maybe there is a chance of knocking out Pinky... hopefully, 2016, Workers Party send in their 2nd Best Team to compete in AMK GRC.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How about all parties joining Workers' Party instead? Workers' Party is a old branding.

I just hope that they work out their differences. It is always good to promote themselves in a known branding.

On why RP lost in AMK GRC, it's because they are not branded... they got 31% not because they were supported by the AMK GRC, however, more on reasons like VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE for PAP Policies.

However, if Workers' Party go to AMK GRC, things could be very different... as many people were talking about voting for Workers Party in AMK GRC on the ground sentiments last week... everywhere was talking about voting for Workers' Party in AMK GRC, coffee shops, markets, centrals, everywhere... however, most people were puzzled to find out that AMK GRC do not have Workers' Party, but only RP... so there is a swing...

Preposition: If AMK GRC were to be contended by Workers Party, perhaps putting their 2nd Best Team, maybe there is a chance of knocking out Pinky... hopefully, 2016, Workers Party send in their 2nd Best Team to compete in AMK GRC.

Sperminator, you are spot on for AMK, had the WP contested there this round the numbers for the LHL would have been very different, but edging out the Tiger of Aljunied is one thing, edging out the Dragon of AMK is another. I doubt they would do that in the short-mid term unless pinky's health deteroriate or something.

I mentioned in an earlier post that the WP enjoys strong support, this was not something i read, this was from feedbacks i got from uncle/aunties and the younger Singaporeans. Hence the vote against PAP was either a vote of protest or vote of no confidence in him.

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sperminator, you are spot on for AMK, had the WP contested there this round the numbers for the LHL would have been very different, but edging out the Tiger of Aljunied is one thing, edging out the Dragon of AMK is another. I doubt they would do that in the short-mid term unless pinky's health deteroriate or something.

I mentioned in an earlier post that the WP enjoys strong support, this was not something i read, this was from feedbacks i got from uncle/aunties and the younger Singaporeans. Hence the vote against PAP was either a vote of protest or vote of no confidence in him.

wikiphile, thanks for your endorsement, it is true... last week, many people in AMK GRC talked about voting for Workers Party, when there isn't Workers Party in AMK GRC, only RP, and even my mommy was surprised...

not just my mommy, I was surprised... so, I end up voting RP, not because I think that they are a good political party... I voted for RP because I am voting a vote of no confidence to PAP policies.

the ground sentiments are, mostly feared that if they voted RP in, and because RP didn't do much ground work to rally for votes, many people didn't even know who are running for elections in the RP party, they have concerns like, what if RP became my MPs, and I don't even know who they are...

At least to most people PAP is a branded, reliable, predictable party... not too many want to rock the boat...

On demographics, there is a higher weightage of 56 - Oldest group of Electorates, and these people were the beneficiaries of the PAP policies since 1960s... and they see the change in Singapore. and these group of people, mainly rely on SPH / Mediacorp news agencies for information. They are not Internet Savvy.

The demographics of people in the range of 36-55 the economic range of people, mostly have decided to buy a new HDB elsewhere in SGP.

In ANG MO KIO MRT, what I can see most in ANG MO KIO hub are at least 50% foreigners, likewise for MRT, and Bus Terminal.

ANG MO KIO GRC is a old estate, and to revitalize it, there are newer HDB Estates being built to accomodate the 21 - 35 | youth of Singapore...

From what I see, as long as the Opposition can understand in precise Demographics, Market Segments, Issues and Concerns, and win the hearts of the Electorates, more Parlimentary Seats are waiting for them. I only hope that our Opposition are doing their best, and I hope that they represent our voices... Make us proud, opposition.

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope bros supports my suggestion here.

East - WP
City - NSP
North and West - SDP
Bishan and PP - SPP

Like this PAP next round again cannot concentrate canon. Shoot everywhere less effect. Oppos can all put gun target properly. And NSP need better candidates. They only have Nicole Seah and 2 scholar plus 2 lawyer is not enough!

SDA and RP pls RIP.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope bros supports my suggestion here.

East - WP
City - NSP
North and West - SDP
Bishan and PP - SPP

Like this PAP next round again cannot concentrate canon. Shoot everywhere less effect. Oppos can all put gun target properly. And NSP need better candidates. They only have Nicole Seah and 2 scholar plus 2 lawyer is not enough!

SDA and RP pls RIP.

How come you plan is same frequency with my brain?

dankos

WP got a sworn enemy here : yellow_people.

everytime he come here n whack WP. potato sauces say he used to be in WP but got kick out by LTK due to character issues (like peeping tom or pevert or something like that). since then his hatred for WP is like out of the roof.

he is aka roboxxx in the 3 in 1 kopitiam side.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
WP got a sworn enemy here : yellow_people.

everytime he come here n whack WP. potato sauces say he used to be in WP but got kick out by LTK due to character issues (like peeping tom or pevert or something like that). since then his hatred for WP is like out of the roof.

he is aka roboxxx in the 3 in 1 kopitiam side.

or leetahbar for SDP

Rimururu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Having validated itself in Aljunied and the above-average showing in the East, the WP is now free to chart its own political course independent of the other opposition parties. As the largest opposition party and 2nd largest political party in Singapore, everybody else will now have to begin playing by its rules or play outself of its own circle. Look out for its political base growing in the east, the SDA can finally die a natural death and i believe Punggol-Pasir Ris/Tampines are its eventual targets once it has taken down the adjacent GRCs/SMCs .

As much as i admire uncle Chiam, i am quite sad to say i foresee it to fade away once he is no longer with us anymore. The pull of SPP is not its party manifestos, credibility of its candidates or its appeal to the heartlanders, its the chiam-pion silly! At its rallies, Mr. Chiam has always been its star attractions and the supporters come from all over the island to support him and the rest of his team. If Benjamin Pwee or any other candidates were his sucessor, why is it that none of them was holding on to the fortress of P. Pasir? The petition for Potong Pasir was on behalf of Mrs Lina Chiam, the very minute that a petition was called for, most didn't ask properly and assumed it was for Mr. Chiam and answered the call blindly. I need not go on on why didn't anybody clarify earlier on this.

SDP - i think an internal split is about to happen, too liberal for its own good and ahead of its time in Singapore

NSP - Unfortunately it can only work if it has crying meimeis in its team of candidates, go figure.

SDA - please die a natural death, enough said

WP is on its way to become the same status as the DPP in Taiwan. Now all they need is more candidates and more $$$ to push for a huge offensive in 2016. Their next targets for 2016 will be East Coast, Nee Soon and Joo Chiat. Doubt they will touch Pasir Ris or Tampines till they get enough resources.

Agreed, SPP is too reliant on Chiam. The onus on them now is to find suitable successor like how Low found Yaw. Pwee might be the future successor and I am sure he will not be another loose protege. Alternatively, they can start looking for younger blood with passion. The pull of Chiam cannot be estimated. But first, Sin Kek Thong has to go. You cannot blame Chiam for handing it to his wife, I believe he was scarred after two mad proteges betrayed him. One mutinied in the party he founded and the other became power-hungry. Hence, in desperation, he just looked to Lina.

SDP will not be finished for now, they are having a strong niche English middle-class supporters who like their Western ideologies. But they have to be more strict in their candidates and kick out Gomez. An internal split might not happen unless Tan Jee Say and Vincent, both who had the most clout in the party, think otherwise.

NSP is down due to poor leadership from the Sec-Gen himself. Stretched the line too thin and did not take down a hated minister at such a good opportunity, but instead let Nicole Seah overshadow NSP.

No comments about SDA.

Ultimately as I have stated yesterday, NSP-SPP merger brings benefits to both sides. One brings in candidates while the other has stronger leadership.

Last edited:

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal

i think you still dun know mr low.I am sure Mr Low want to contest there but .. Mr Low however to say, will want to give some respect to PM Lee.AMK is under him.I dont know think Mr Low will want to go that far as to oust him out.Mr Low also know there is a limit in pushing one power.Never step on the tiger's tail.You can conqest other area but never ever to step on the tiger's tail because it will only do more harm then good.Get what i mean?I think Mr Low with his experience in politics will know which area to contest in the next election.but the first most important thing to do is to manage well the aljunie GRC!!!
and not forgetting make hougang a more nicer area.well, i read from the newspaper that those who vote for the PAP complain that their housing too old already and need the PAP fund to upgrade their HDB.See what i mean.Human is realistic.I think Mr Low should get more fund to upgrade the Hougang HDB.because it's really a high price to pay.

Fool_Me_Hard

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think Workers' Party should concentrate on the East of Singapore since it has a strong presence and strong support. They can target East Coast GRC, Marine Parade, Tampines, Pasir Ris-Punggol Nee Soon and Moumein-Kallang

SDP should concentrate on Sembawang, and Holland Bukit Timah

NSP should concentrate on the Western side of Singapore

SPP can increase their presence in Bishan-Toa Payoh and Ang Mo Kio

RP and SDA should disband of fade away and not contest in future elections anymore.