• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Updates on Leo Lin (the female warrant officer) and Chee Soon Juan (seems pitiful... do you want him to win this GE?)

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Source : https://www.facebook.com/raymond.huang.5203

95874523_10157384809954492_4758819099633516544_n.jpg

Raymond Huang
23 hrs ·

Image may contain: text that says 'We to be under warrant Leo in 2015-2016 serving unit in Mandai Hill Camp she demonic. We were storemen and there multiple occasions threw tantrums NS at a smallest ordered occasion to stand inside for straight in January 2016 and after that tried to intimidate by screaming at various labels like I human. sadist and a reputation no semblance decency in lot of camp mates attest to like who bore of her suffered from anxiety as her treatment and was only salvaged after the psychiatrist of Therefore do lambasting about them others spreading she herself is 10x worse.'

Raymond Huang
June 28 at 6:34 PM ·

When Dr Chee started out in politics in the 90s and was selling his newsletter at Raffles Place for $1 (I think), I purposely wanted to test him. I went up and gave him a $10 note. Without even asking whether I wanted the change, he immediately pocketed my $10 and said "thank you" and turned away.
In 2006 when I was privileged to share a cab with a PAP Minister while on an overseas visit, I sat in the front and the cab was shared by 2 other people. Whether it was 4 peopl...e or me alone, I still paid the US $4 taxi fare as it was the convenient thing to do as the delegation whip and did not think anything about it. By the way, the Minister sat with all of us in Economy for the 16-hr flight and carried his own luggage. In the middle of the night, I heard a knock on my door and was surprised to see his staff returning $4 back to me. I realised then Minister probably did not want me to brag that he was treated to a free ride.
That was an invaluable lesson for me. When Heartware hired our 1st staff, she lied about taking 4 donors' T-shirts when I asked her. We had plenty and I would have gladly given her family the 4 shirts ... but I did not appreciate the lie and greed as these were character values. So I sacked her. Later on, I found out that she had been using Heartware's mailing address for many discount cards when I opened the mail.
Few years ago, one of our volunteers was given $100 by a wealthy person for a $14 taxi fare. My volunteer, with a 2.6 GPA, showed me the receipt and informed me that he had returned the change. I commended him and got him a full scholarship for his final year at NUS. He is now my staff.
I am always wary about people wanting freebies. I know of another retired PAP Minister who was treated to a dinner and lavished with expensive bag worth over $2000. On my advice, he accepted the bag and we sold it the next day with all proceeds to charity. The next occasion, this ex-Minister thanked the same guest for his "donation," paid for the dinner and told our donor this was how they do it in Singapore.
Draw your own conclusion who to vote for. Do not have to believe what I say. Murali was my NSman and served with distinction. I knew he was busy but he did not mention to me even once that he was a very senior grassroots leader and never failed to attend my meetings. Most importantly, he cared for his officers.

Image may contain: 1 person
Chee Soon Juan 徐顺全 is with Sin Chai Lee.Like Page
June 28 at 1:44 PM ·
Settling down for lunch. A resident from Bukit Batok bought me a beer.
#BukitBatok #SDP #CSJ #4Y1N

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Source : https://www.facebook.com/raymond.huang.5203

Raymond Huang
23 hrs ·

Image may contain: text that says 'We to be under warrant Leo in 2015-2016 serving unit in Mandai Hill Camp she demonic. We were storemen and there multiple occasions threw tantrums NS at a smallest ordered occasion to stand inside for straight in January 2016 and after that tried to intimidate by screaming at various labels like I human. sadist and a reputation no semblance decency in lot of camp mates attest to like who bore of her suffered from anxiety as her treatment and was only salvaged after the psychiatrist of Therefore do lambasting about them others spreading she herself is 10x worse.''We to be under warrant Leo in 2015-2016 serving unit in Mandai Hill Camp she demonic. We were storemen and there multiple occasions threw tantrums NS at a smallest ordered occasion to stand inside for straight in January 2016 and after that tried to intimidate by screaming at various labels like I human. sadist and a reputation no semblance decency in lot of camp mates attest to like who bore of her suffered from anxiety as her treatment and was only salvaged after the psychiatrist of Therefore do lambasting about them others spreading she herself is 10x worse.'

Raymond Huang
June 28 at 6:34 PM ·

When Dr Chee started out in politics in the 90s and was selling his newsletter at Raffles Place for $1 (I think), I purposely wanted to test him. I went up and gave him a $10 note. Without even asking whether I wanted the change, he immediately pocketed my $10 and said "thank you" and turned away.
In 2006 when I was privileged to share a cab with a PAP Minister while on an overseas visit, I sat in the front and the cab was shared by 2 other people. Whether it was 4 peopl...e or me alone, I still paid the US $4 taxi fare as it was the convenient thing to do as the delegation whip and did not think anything about it. By the way, the Minister sat with all of us in Economy for the 16-hr flight and carried his own luggage. In the middle of the night, I heard a knock on my door and was surprised to see his staff returning $4 back to me. I realised then Minister probably did not want me to brag that he was treated to a free ride.
That was an invaluable lesson for me. When Heartware hired our 1st staff, she lied about taking 4 donors' T-shirts when I asked her. We had plenty and I would have gladly given her family the 4 shirts ... but I did not appreciate the lie and greed as these were character values. So I sacked her. Later on, I found out that she had been using Heartware's mailing address for many discount cards when I opened the mail.
Few years ago, one of our volunteers was given $100 by a wealthy person for a $14 taxi fare. My volunteer, with a 2.6 GPA, showed me the receipt and informed me that he had returned the change. I commended him and got him a full scholarship for his final year at NUS. He is now my staff.
I am always wary about people wanting freebies. I know of another retired PAP Minister who was treated to a dinner and lavished with expensive bag worth over $2000. On my advice, he accepted the bag and we sold it the next day with all proceeds to charity. The next occasion, this ex-Minister thanked the same guest for his "donation," paid for the dinner and told our donor this was how they do it in Singapore.
Draw your own conclusion who to vote for. Do not have to believe what I say. Murali was my NSman and served with distinction. I knew he was busy but he did not mention to me even once that he was a very senior grassroots leader and never failed to attend my meetings. Most importantly, he cared for his officers.

Image may contain: 1 person
Chee Soon Juan 徐顺全 is with Sin Chai Lee.Like Page
June 28 at 1:44 PM ·
Settling down for lunch. A resident from Bukit Batok bought me a beer.
#BukitBatok #SDP #CSJ #4Y1N
The posts are no longer on his FB. He does not stand by what he writes. Nice mata uniform though.:biggrin:

sbf raymond.jpg