• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

(Updated) Breaking : Queen Elizabeth II has died.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
what a stupid system, ruled by a weak old woman who they all bow to? the brits are strange
fuck i guess peesai also same, cheebye loong is the queen

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
nIv4dDw.jpg

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Queen has died? Who cares and good riddance.

I have zero sympathy for anyone who's only claim to fame is because someone from their generations past won a war and killed people in order to be king. Kings and Queens are the lowest of the low for me. They are the epitome of jiakliaobees. :biggrin:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
BBC News
LiveLIVE

Queen's doctors concerned for her health - palace​

Summary​

1. The Queen is under medical supervision at Balmoral Castle in Scotland, a statement from Buckingham Palace says
  2. Her doctors are concerned for her health, following further evaluation this morning, it says
  3. But the palace adds the 96-year-old monarch "remains comfortable"
  4. Prince Charles, Camilla and Princess Anne are at Balmoral and Prince William is travelling there
  5. Prince Harry and Meghan are also making their way to Scotland, as are Prince Andrew and Prince Edward
  6. Prime Minister Liz Truss says "the whole country will be deeply concerned by the news"
  7. She says her thoughts - and those of everyone in the UK - are with the Queen and her family
  8. Labour leader Keir Starmer says he is deeply worried and joins everyone in hoping for the Queen's recovery
  9. The Archbishop of Canterbury said he was sending his prayers and the first ministers of Scotland and Wales joined well-wishers in sending their thoughts
https://www.bbc.com/news/live/uk-62834633
lianbeng sends condolences. :(