• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Unlicensed charbo driver jailed and banned for fatal accident

keling is shit

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_782647.html

A young woman who caused the death of an elderly pedestrian when she lost control of her car in Bukit Batok in 2011 was on Wednesday jailed a total of four months and banned from driving for 10 years.

Candy Siow Pei Shan, 23, had admitted to causing the death of Mr Tan Son Seng, 70, at the signalised cross-junction of Bukit Batok East Avenue 3 and Bukit Batok East Avenue 4 on Feb 12, 2011.

She had also admitted to driving the car without insurance coverage and without a licence that morning.

The court heard that Siow, a waitress, had been drinking brandy with her boyfriend at her workplace, Club Axchange, in Tanjong Pagar, and subsequently drank some more brandy and beer at a club in the Esplanade.

she was drinking, drove without licence, killed someone but only jailed for 4 months and banned driving for 10 years:confused: seems like a very lenient sentence.

Last edited:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This bitch caused someone to die with her own stupidity should be banned from driving for life and and jail for 10 years at least to save the public from her stupidity!

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
candy-alph.jpg

She looks stupid as well

Asian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone knows what will be the jail sentence if have license?
Ban driving 10 years??? Does she has a license to begin with.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not just that, she was drinking and she drove without licence. wtf.

I hope the prosecutor will appeal to high court for a tougher sentence. She certainly has no regard for the law when she was drinking AND driving WITHOUT a licence!

Last edited:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
i'm with you guys 100% on this. Flagrant disregard for the law and the dangers of drink driving. The sentence is way too light.

I hope the prosecutor will appeal to high court for a tougher sentence. She certainly has no regard for the law when she was drinking AND driving WITHOUT a licence!

They should also jail her bf who allowed her to drive his car without a license.

csi88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did the presiding judge took into accounr that a life is lost here? Why ban her for 10 years where she does not have a licence? Should have increase her jail sentence instead. I hoped the DPP will appeal to the high court.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
rmb the guy who knock down someone at the bus stop when he was talking on the mobile while driving?
watz the sentence?

how come this chao ah lian easily get away?:confused:

crackhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
how to do ban someone from driving when that person is not qualified to drive in the first place?

How do you determine the start of the ban?

Last edited:

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
Siow Pei Shan - Hanyu Pinyin name! Does sinkies still use the pariahfied spellings to their names anymore?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Kangaroo Court let off this Bitch lightly.. A innocent life lost due to the recklessness and stupidity of this Bitch.. 4 months in jail.. WTF..!!! She would be out sooner than that after deducting the holidays and the weekends.. After that she'll be free to drink with her BF again this time to celebrate her release from prison..

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Kangaroo Court let off this Bitch lightly.. A innocent life lost due to the recklessness and stupidity of this Bitch.. 4 months in jail.. WTF..!!! She would be out sooner than that after deducting the holidays and the weekends.. After that she'll be free to drink with her BF again this time to celebrate her release from prison..
Read in another thread this Zha Boh failed highway code 13 times. KNN, don't know how the judge become a judge?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Read in another thread this Zha Boh failed highway code 13 times. KNN, don't know how the judge become a judge?

13 times..!!! :eek: My old friend failed his highway code 7 times.. Back then I thought he really stupid.. But this Charbor more stupid than my friend..:biggrin: