• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ungrateful foreigners curse govt for high school fees

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
ungrateful_foreigners_curses_govt_for-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer John is upset to find posts in a social networking website, apparently created by foreign students in Singapore, cursing the government for their high school fees.

Said the STOMPer:

"I came across a profile on a social networking website recently and I saw these posts by foreigners who seemed unhappy about the high school fees that they are paying.

"They even said that the Singapore government is a joke.

"I wonder what foreigners are thinking nowadays.

"If they are unhappy with Singapore, why did they come here in the first place?

"And the worst part is that they blame the government for everything."

face1-data.jpg

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't understand this jokers. If this place is so bad and horrible why in the world of F are they still here. I'll be glad to see them go back to wherever they came from

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don't understand this jokers. If this place is so bad and horrible why in the world of F are they still here. I'll be glad to see them go back to wherever they came from

They have been cheated by your sinkie govt. That is why they are frustrated. And they are being pirated unwillingly to become citizen.

I have already said this many times it is better to stay away from sinkies, the people, the links and the country. now they suffer.

AndromedaAsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
They have been cheated by your sinkie govt. That is why they are frustrated. And they are being pirated unwillingly to become citizen.

I have already said this many times it is better to stay away from sinkies, the people, the links and the country. now they suffer.

How did the sinkie govt cheat em? Anyway, even if true serves em right!! Foreign trash!!!

jw5

Loyal
It's always interesting when 2 detestable parties have a conflict and quarrel with each other.
Just sit back and watch the fun.