• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Uneducated Singaporeans are racist

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are trapped in a pithole with a revolver, an overseas Singaporean and five Ah Neh. What do you do?

A. Shoot the five Ah Neh
B. Shoot yourself
C. Shoot the overseas Singaporean 6 times
D. Don't do anything

Shoot those 5 ah neh and if that overseas sinkee is also a neh shoot him too!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hate to, but have to agree with you. In front of you, 'yes sir, yes sir', "sir, you the best, you take very good care of me". Behind your back, plunged a knife!

That mother fucker who did that to me, I pray he live long long. I also pray he has many types of cancers etcetc. He must suffer long long then die a horrible death, knnbccb.

wow you also have personal experience.

I am sure you have met many shady characters due to your job, but from what you described here this neh that backstabbed you must have been your colleague.