• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Uneducated Singaporeans are racist

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am shocked at the Ah Neh jokes and hatred against Malay.

You guys have never received higher education where discrimination is frowned upon?
Do you guys behave in the same way in your real life? Or you just dare to do such things on the internet?
You guys have no Indian or Malay friends?

Anyway, Chinese are usually detested by the Westerners. Why behave like them? :oIo:

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree with you. Racist jokes here are over the top. Hope the bros can practise self-censorship here. :biggrin:

But WTF! This forum is neh meant to be taken seriously anyway.

Nice avatar btw...:biggrin:

You guys have never received higher education where discrimination is frowned upon?
Do you guys behave in the same way in your real life? Or you just dare to do such things on the internet?

Anyway, Chinese are usually detested by the Westerners. Why behave like them? :oIo:

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ah Neh also hate Ah Neh. Westerners like Ah Neh because Ah Neh behave like puppies of their colonial masters when they see a Ang Mo.
Chinese are usually detested by the Westerners because they put up a fight when Ang Mo tried to occupy them. Anyway now Chinese own the Americans.

By the way, anyone heard of the Malaysia astronaut joke?
I also know the Indian Airline joke.
Ever heard of why the yakuza, mafia and hk triads are afraid of taking on the indians?
Do you know why there are no traffic accidents in India?
Do you know why indians are free to roam the roads and highways? Drive along Serangoon and you will see what I mean.
Why are Indian lousy drivers?

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The white trash built the car ( Mercedes , Beemer , Volvo , Volkswagon ... )
The Mats drive it ( chauffeur )
The ah Nehs wash it ( car wash )
The Chinese owns it ( big Towkay , CEOs , Directors ... )

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

OH please please please. :rolleyes:

What discrmination?

This is one of the fairest countries in the world and i doubt a chinese has much advantage over any race here.

This is totally opposite if sg was a majority shit skin or m&d race where they would be bullied. Yet if such a scenerio occured you would never appear to speak up for the chinese.

Why do so many ppl want to write stuff on malays and indians?

Cos it's true. Obviously.

The snake and the keling thing is well known. Many of us know what backstabbers kelings are and how bad they smell and how the color of their skin if similar to that of shit. It's just simply factual.

We all know malays are lazy, drug addicted, hyper sensitive punks. Yeah of course we have malay and indian frens but still what does that have to do with writing unflattering facts of m&ds and shit skins?

I really want to ask you what sort of logic is this? OKay so we have some malay frens or indian frens and we're cool with them so does this make kelings less snake-like for eg? In fact i want to ask this back to you. I am sure idiots like yellow_ppl or malays must vote pap have many chinese frens, neighbours and so on but that doesn't stop them from making ultra racist statements at chinese. Yet all cos someone has even 1 malay fren nope cannot say anything bad about the malay race for eg. Care to explain this to me?

Take note this is sg, we don't have chinese KKK or any chinese gangsters harrassing someone all cos he's not a chinese but please stop taking advantage of the niceness of chinese ppl and start getting offended over every small thing. You should read what these assholes complain of "racism" in sg. Auntie doesn't smile at him, policeman mistakes him for bangala, ppl write unflattering facts about his race online. BOOO hooooo so racist. :rolleyes: Yet nobody says anything when they write racist things towards the chinese.

Lastly you mentioned ang mohs hate chinese ppl. Ok and then what? What is this supposed to mean? Like somehow it's ok for ang mohs to hate chinese? So why aren't you crusading and ranting when ang mohs are racist towards chinese?

If you have any decency in you just look at the double standards here. Ang mohs hate chinese or are racist towards chinese like you put what's your opinion? Are you angry at them? Nope it's okay for ang mohs to be racist to chinese correct? Yet all cos we write unflattering truths of other races we're called racist. :rolleyes: Sounds pretty riddiculous.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey Chinese are not the only racists, Indians and Malays also make racist remarks about Chinese too.

Yeah and ang mohs too but these bloody fucking assholes like TS somehow cannot see that. Like it's okay for ang mohs to be racist towards chinese but lord ever forbid if a chinese dares retaliate.

He's one of those so-called "anti-racists". Why do i put quotation marks?

Cos he's not a true anti racist. He's a one sided anti racist and a selective racist. When malays, indians or any race makes racist statements towards chinese he never shows up at all.

Yet if a chinese ever makes an unflattering statement about a non chinese like how kelings are back stabbers he'll suddenly show up and curse that person like he's worse than hitler. :rolleyes:

There's quite a number of ppl like him around here and it's even worse in other forums.

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Neh also hate Ah Neh. Westerners like Ah Neh because Ah Neh behave like puppies of their colonial masters when they see a Ang Mo.
Chinese are usually detested by the Westerners because they put up a fight when Ang Mo tried to occupy them. Anyway now Chinese own the Americans.

By the way, anyone heard of the Malaysia astronaut joke?
I also know the Indian Airline joke.
Ever heard of why the yakuza, mafia and hk triads are afraid of taking on the indians?
Do you know why there are no traffic accidents in India?
Do you know why indians are free to roam the roads and highways? Drive along Serangoon and you will see what I mean.
Why are Indian lousy drivers?

totally agreee.......ah nehs are cunning sly shrew snitch fellas....backstab masters.....they are very good salesmen...they cheat alot....even their own kind dont trust each other....
wait tilll u meet a real india ah neh.....
its a known quote through out the world..."india will always remain a nation by themselves coz no one trust them...they are such a good salesman"
you can never trust them!!!!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
totally agreee.......ah nehs are cunning sly shrew snitch fellas....backstab masters.....they are very good salesmen...they cheat alot....even their own kind dont trust each other....
wait tilll u meet a real india ah neh.....
its a known quote through out the world..."india will always remain a nation by themselves coz no one trust them...they are such a good salesman"
you can never trust them!!!!

Good in selling what exactly?

Okay good sellers of BS.

I admire them in fact.

Why work so hard just BS and use your forked tongue rather than true talent.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
totally agreee.......ah nehs are cunning sly shrew snitch fellas....backstab masters.....

Hate to, but have to agree with you. In front of you, 'yes sir, yes sir', "sir, you the best, you take very good care of me". Behind your back, plunged a knife!

That mother fucker who did that to me, I pray he live long long. I also pray he has many types of cancers etcetc. He must suffer long long then die a horrible death, knnbccb.

lovesamleong

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should hear of what the English speak of the Irish, Germans of the French, French of the Americans, Dutch of the Danish etc.

Worse, you should hear of what the overseas Singaporeans speak of local Singaporeans :(

mei mei

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are trapped in a pithole with a revolver, an overseas Singaporean and five Ah Neh. What do you do?

A. Shoot the five Ah Neh
B. Shoot yourself
C. Shoot the overseas Singaporean 6 times
D. Don't do anything