• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Undermining GMS in this forum

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not sure if anyone has noticed this but lately there has been some co-ordinated attempt to undermine Mr Goh meng seng and his team of political activist friends in this forum.

Note that he is ready to mail lawyer letters once your IDs have been traced.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not sure if anyone has noticed this but lately there has been some co-ordinated attempt to undermine Mr Goh meng seng and his team of political activist friends in this forum.

Attempts to expose him yes, co-ordinated no.

ssrrvv11

Alfrescian
Loyal
there is no need for any coordination.

gms's behavior here many people see already also tulan. the whacking of gms is spontaneous.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This guy got friends meh? I can only identify SamLeong as his friend so far.

I still consider myself his friend. In fact, it was he who brought me into WP. Arguments and disagreements there're bound to be from time to time, but friend is friend.

Last edited:

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal

The more GMS is undermined, the more I feel his words carry weight.

Or maybe my logic is warped. Surely the majority can't be wrong right? :(

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I still consider myself his friend. In fact, it was he who brought me into WP. Arguments and disagreements there're bound to be from time to time, but friend is friend.

You are a good friend...

Last edited:

Sadist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Retribution for those Wp troll that has hounded him for so long. And since he is no longer with any party, the more you screw him, the more you are going to feel the pain in your ass.

Sadist

Alfrescian
Loyal

If I have a friend like you. The first thing I will do is to stitch up your mouth.

Ramseth (Inf)

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I have a friend like you. The first thing I will do is to stitch up your mouth.

you can do that but you cannot stop me do the samba :mad::eek::(:biggrin::p

b7PcOCyGxRfZ-jlVATIIFg.jpg

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
First there was someone who accused him of adultery. Next, it was leaked to the press he was once abducted by UFO. Then this week someone associated him with the triads.

They say you can always judge a man by the enemies he has. Stay strong Mr Goh. Life is not easy for a champion of opposition causes. Your voters are behind you all the way!

ssrrvv11

Alfrescian
Loyal
They say you can always judge a man by the enemies he has. Stay strong Mr Goh. Life is not easy for a champion of opposition causes. Your voters are behind you all the way!

gms for opposition cause? :confused: are you serious? :confused:

many here who agree with me that he is more pap dog than a pap dog. :biggrin:

Sadist

Alfrescian
Loyal
First there was someone who accused him of adultery. Next, it was leaked to the press he was once abducted by UFO. Then this week someone associated him with the triads.

And that someone is none other then his "close friend" Ramseth?

Aren't you worry we have Ramseth, a WP member sitting in the WP committee, drafting strategies, giving feedback to win our support, so that we can becomes friends of WP?