• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ultimate Martial Arts fighter. Bruce Lee can go home fly kite when meeting this hero

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Re: Ultimate Martial Arts fighter. Bruce Lee can go home fly kite when meeting this h

This is getting messy. I really have to thank Erection and Joey who helped to clear my mess with AK. Can someone please help the chaps here too? :biggrin:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
Re: Ultimate Martial Arts fighter. Bruce Lee can go home fly kite when meeting this h

This is getting messy. I really have to thank Erection and Joey who helped to clear my mess with AK. Can someone please help the chaps here too? :biggrin:

Bu yow kher chi.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Can someone please help the chaps here too? :biggrin:

Ok, I'll try, let's hear my line ok!

"Ooi, you fucking moron, you wanna mess with me huh! You go down Oxley road ok? anytime, don't wait 4 weeks 6 weeks, anytime man! and hey don't anyhow say I say LKY is my sifu ok! balls don't have nuts got anot _

_ fucking tok big oni ...."

:biggrin::biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Ok, I'll try, let's hear my line ok!

"Ooi, you fucking moron, you wanna mess with me huh! You go down Oxley road ok? anytime, don't wait 4 weeks 6 weeks, anytime man! and hey don't anyhow say I say LKY is my sifu ok! balls don't have nuts got anot _

_ fucking tok big oni ...."

Not too bad but still no match for my god brother IHP. :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Maybe it is a lead up to some martial arts event later on. We can get ringside seats.

I be referee can? Confirm not the kayu type.....geylang lor 4 coffeeshop again?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Beach Road CC better. If become murder case, can straight away buy bus ticket opposite to go to Hatyai :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Beach Road CC better. If become murder case, can straight away buy bus ticket opposite to go to Hatyai :biggrin:

Good idea.
Wasted last time the muay thai gym on 3rd storey of golden mile complex inside got a boxing ring.......now close shop gone liao.

blueblobster

Alfrescian
Loyal

Out of curiosity, what are the chances of a trained Wing Chun expert or Qi Gong expert against a MMA fighter?

We will never know the answer cos the LKJ fighter will find excuses not to turn up after issuing the challenge.

blueblobster

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good luck bro. There is a higher chance of LKJ being real than the fight actually taking place. You can already see the LKJ side hiding being excuses and insults.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

There is one thing I know here. When someone has no more argument to rebuke you and only using insults, you have won the argument.

True................................................................................................................................?

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

We will never know the answer cos the LKJ fighter will find excuses not to turn up after issuing the challenge.

There is NO such thing as LKJ fighter but a qigong expert knowing the LKJ art which is defensive in nature & NOT offensive.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

We will never know the answer cos the LKJ fighter will find excuses not to turn up after issuing the challenge.[/QUOTE

Wing Chun founder is a woman who was only interested in protect her nuts. So how good can the girlie art be?]

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

check your fucking notification blind coward fuck

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

fine i publish here so u have no excuse to run 97879099
u are making me more determine to meet u mr ling kong jing master

Last edited: