• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Two time divorcee Kim Lim stuck in Dubai flood jam for 8hours

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

S'porean heiress Kim Lim stuck in Dubai jam for 8 hours amid UAE floods​

Quite the experience.
Fasiha Nazren |
clock.png
April 17, 2024, 10:41 PM

Untitled-design-58.jpg

Telegram
Whatsapp
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) has experienced its worst rainfall in 75 years.

In Dubai, 142mm of rain was recorded in the 24 hours from Monday evening, an amount typically recorded in 18 months.
At least one person has died because of the floodwaters, according to The Guardian.
Dubai International Airport (DBX) suspended operations for 25 minutes on Apr. 16, leaving passengers stranded.
Among the travellers who were affected is Singaporean heiress, Kim Lim.

Eight hours in car​

In an Instagram post from Apr. 17, Lim said that she was in a car for eight hours for what would typically be a 25-minute ride.
She added that she and her friends were supposed to go to the airport but decided to take a detour due to the heavy traffic.
"We were stuck at (sic) the same highway for six hours," she said.

In the post, she also said: "Our heart goes out to those whose homes and loved ones were affected."

On Apr. 16, Lim also updated about her experience via Instagram Stories.

IGS-2.png
Lim comments that the view from atop Atlantis The Royal is completely obstructed by rain. Photo from kimlimhl/Instagram.

IGS-3.png
Wheels were half-submerged by floodwater. Photo from kimlimhl/Instagram.

IGS-4.png
Photo from kimlimhl/Instagram.

IGS-5.png
Photo from kimlimhl/Instagram

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal

In the post, she also said: "Our heart goes out to those whose homes and loved ones were affected."

I wonder if she even contributed a cent to those she sent her heart out.
I just cannot tolerate people who never help others but send their hearts out.
One day they might just loose their heart.
lol

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

I wonder if she even contributed a cent to those she sent her heart out.
I just cannot tolerate people who never help others but send their hearts out.
One day they might just loose their heart.
lol
Talk is cheap/free.

A lot of cheebyes like to 圣母 on social media.