• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Two ST Editors Song Song Jiak Intern's Mango....

jw5

Loyal
Totally agree, must be a towkay in order to fuck with immunity and impunity and without the need for indemnity. :biggrin:

That much is true! No matter how high sounding the job position and salary, the horny idiot is just a mere employee. To fuck with immunity from being demoted or sacked, one has to aspire to become like the resident towkay here! :biggrin:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can fuck the ladies in my office if I wanted to. I don't need to join the RC for that.

The mangoes and papayas in my RC are particularly sweet. We have a good supplier. My grassroots advisor and I have a great time feasting.
John tan means the office n RC ah Soh's r interested in him

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Totally agree, must be a towkay in order to fuck with immunity and impunity and without the need for indemnity. :biggrin:
Ya lo towkay no tow jiak then i worry.
Intro to wife no prob is company staff mah
Broad daylight can bring staff out say see clients but in hotel:biggrin:

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got bond how to resign? :biggrin:

Be a whore and be proud of it. She can be the next Chua Mui Hoong. The 3way whore slut is rumoured to be pregnant but she's not sure who's baby. This public handicapped toilet attempt suicide to play the victim card, she could have jumped from MBS if she's serious. What a fucking slut.