• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Two ST Editors Song Song Jiak Intern's Mango....

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_3438.jpg

IMG_3290.GIF

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is said that the intern had purportedly attempted suicide after her boyfriend – who is neither of the two named editors – confronted her on the alleged affair.
Previously, a SPH spokesperson responded to TOC's queries, stating that SPH had convened an internal inquiry after a member of its staff from the ST newsroom was hospitalised last week, and is now undergoing recovery at home.

chio bu

chek ark sia, until she masuk horsepeter

guess cheesepie also koyak

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
It is said that the intern had purportedly attempted suicide after her boyfriend – who is neither of the two named editors – confronted her on the alleged affair.
Previously, a SPH spokesperson responded to TOC's queries, stating that SPH had convened an internal inquiry after a member of its staff from the ST newsroom was hospitalised last week, and is now undergoing recovery at home.

chio bu

chek ark sia, until she masuk horsepeter

guess cheesepie also koyak

This is why I encourage horny sinkies to use the service providers at sammyboyforum.info. You'll get a great fuck, nobody gets hurt and everyone is happy.

Just remember to use a condom.

Having affairs causes nothing but heartache and pain for many parties and can derail careers and seriously ruin lives forever.

With this in mind I am hoping that the government will provide me with an R & D grant so I can further improve the services that are provided by the sex forum.

In doing so the government will send a message to all married men not to fuck around in their own backyards but to make use of professional service providers with the aim of promoting enduring relationships and happy marriages unmarred by illicit affairs.

If John Tan could put in a word for me I would really appreciate it. I have approached various government servants privately in the past to sound them out regarding this idea but they keep towing the official line that prostitution is morally wrong and that sinkies are too conservative. Nothing can be further from the truth.

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
This is why I encourage horny sinkies to use the service providers at sammyboyforum.info. You'll get a great fuck, nobody gets hurt and everyone is happy.

Lol ... You are a blatant Opportunist. :biggrin:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In doing so the government will send a message to all married men not to fuck around in their own backyards but to make use of professional service providers with the aim of promoting enduring relationships and happy marriages unmarred by illicit affairs.

If John Tan could put in a word for me I would really appreciate it.

I've been advising the government on how to clamp down on illicit vices. We've stepped up our RC neighbourhood crime patrols to bust hookers operating from HDB flats. And we certainly would not condone married men looking for prostitutes. Such bastards should be tarred and feathered, along with their pimps.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I've been advising the government on how to clamp down on illicit vices. We've stepped up our RC neighbourhood crime patrols to bust hookers operating from HDB flats. And we certainly would not condone married men looking for prostitutes. Such bastards should be tarred and feathered, along with their pimps.

So the government would prefer that the menfolk resort to having secret affairs instead? Are you aware that these sorts of shenanigans can compromise national security as it leaves key staff open to blackmail in various forms which could result in state secrets falling into the wrong hands not to mention the emotional turmoil it causes to parties on both sides.

I strongly advise both yourself and your RC members and leaders to re-evaluate your archaic attitudes towards the sex trade. Sex providers are an essential service that modern society cannot do without. They provide stress relief and contribute positively to the physical and mental well being of the nation as a whole.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol...You watch too many JAV film liao :biggrin:
I not the only one.
I bet youthose three also watched , and then try to emulate what they watched.
Gin also watched , and exprimenting with pineapples and cat mountain kings.
I think those who do not watch walk with a white stick.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Having affairs causes nothing but heartache and pain for many parties and can derail careers and seriously ruin lives forever.

With this in mind I am hoping that the government will provide me with an R & D grant so I can further improve the services that are provided by the sex forum.

If John Tan could put in a word for me I would really appreciate it. I have approached various government servants privately in the past to sound them out regarding this idea but they keep towing the official line that prostitution is morally wrong and that sinkies are too conservative. Nothing can be further from the truth.
tarpow john would be the last person to provide assistance as he gets his rations and copious amounts of packed food in styrofoam boxes and a fair share of aunties at those rc /pa events. why not tout your biz "model" as "companionship provider" as in jepun etc as your sbf site borders on pimping (in providing "models"), being as it is now :tongue:

Kotekbengkok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Boss, I think sugar daddy "special arrangements" with horny women who need money is much better than going to your site and looking for whores who have STDs and God knows whoses and what cocks have gone into their holes. SA also less complicated and fresh,fun and real sex and not as expensive as what a lot of people think. That's among many resasons why you wont get the grant. It no longer unique, with better alternatives around.