• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Turns out the worst mass shooting in US history was carried out by a gay man.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Orlando killer was a PSYCHOTIC GAY himself !!!!! Now what do you say?

reminds me of the movie the American beauty, in it a strict father who is an army veteran that openly shows his disdains towards his gay neighbors turns out to be a gay himself..

I can relate to that. Not the gayness but I'm chink but I detest all chinks and hope they get wipe out from face of this earth.

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal

I hope roy ngerng is getting his regular anal sex and not end up like this Orlando psycho. PAP better reinstate the two men kissing scene and make peace with roy ngerng

image.jpg

sukhoi-30

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is very obvious that " interested parties" are trying to divert public anger over the gunman religious affiliation to that of his sexual affiliation. This is especially during this political sensitive time when Trump is getting all the support and attention over his remarks on Muslims which unfortunately occurred and which he try to earn political mileage. So the best strategy is to push his reasons to his sexual orientation which a dead man can never testify. A smart move indeed.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is very obvious that " interested parties" are trying to divert public anger over the gunman religious affiliation to that of his sexual affiliation. This is especially during this political sensitive time when Trump is getting all the support and attention over his remarks on Muslims which unfortunately occurred and which he try to earn political mileage. So the best strategy is to push his reasons to his sexual orientation which a dead man can never testify. A smart move indeed.

No stopping the #TrumpTrain.

tunadunsing

Alfrescian
Loyal

We are all gays!

When you see a suitcase containing million dollar in street, will you take it.

Kar Chng Kangs are too tempting to ignore.

We must fight our perverted desires!! :biggrin:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

[video=youtube;taSH_nZkRdw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taSH_nZkRdw[/video]

If you were Gay

MDA will censor