• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kill arabs, get purple heart. Valour. Become a hero. Kill jew, death sentence. Where is Justice.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

US shooter sentenced to death for 2018 synagogue massacre​

email
whatsapp
twitter
facebook
US shooter sentenced to death for 2018 synagogue massacre

An American truck driver was sentenced to death yesterday for massacring 11 Jewish worshippers five years ago in the deadliest anti-Semitic attack in US history. — Reuters pic
Follow us on Instagram, subscribe to our Telegram channel and browser alerts for the latest news you need to know.
Thursday, 03 Aug 2023 7:56 AM MYT
NEW YORK, Aug 2 — An American truck driver was sentenced to death yesterday for massacring 11 Jewish worshippers five years ago in the deadliest anti-Semitic attack in US history.

The 12-member jury unanimously ruled that Robert Bowers should be executed for the October 27, 2018 mass shooting in Pittsburgh.

-ADVERTISEMENT-

President Joe Biden’s Justice Department has put a moratorium on federal executions, however, meaning it is not clear whether the sentence will ever be carried out on Bowers.
The 50-year-old was found guilty in June of all 63 charges levelled against him, including hate crimes resulting in murder and attempted murder

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
TBH, all killings are forbidden except in war, when people do all hideous crime to rob, rape and kill.

A very bad part of human nature

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
TBH, all killings are forbidden except in war, when people do all hideous crime to rob, rape and kill.

A very bad part of human nature
I beg to differ. Islam introduced the first code of conduct in war 1400 years ago, and it still is superior than the Geneva Convention today.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
I beg to differ. Islam introduced the first code of conduct in war 1400 years ago, and it still is superior than the Geneva Convention today.
They all so introduced the tax them till they become Muslim tax code. Very innovative for the time. What can be better than getting a discount huh? :biggrin:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
They all so introduced the tax them till they become Muslim tax code. Very innovative for the time. What can be better than getting a discount huh? :biggrin:
If you compared the jizya and zakat with the obligations of a Muslim, no doubt it's a huge discount.
Only chinks would want the benefits of citizenship and residency for free.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
No doubt Muslim was a very good system, but it is as good as the people to run the system.

U see how Arabs roti prata good Muslim system until it is so backward and corrupt..
U know liao after 1300yrs.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only life line that provide relief to Arab is the modern day oil based economic model. Since 1970s...

If an alternative energy source is really taking over oil, that is all ah fok for all oil dependent countries.

Definitely it will not happen overnight, there is still time left to make the system more robust to adapt... Dun squarder precious time away like Chinese do in Post Qing Dynasty era... China only really power up in 1980

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
UAE is a good example of current reform intitative in term of spreadhead effort in space industries, embracing modern science and evolve is the right way forward.

Dun get distracted
Things only belongs to u, when u can defend it. Think about it.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you compared the jizya and zakat with the obligations of a Muslim, no doubt it's a huge discount.
Only chinks would want the benefits of citizenship and residency for free.
Alamak U got me. Some how it is the mohamedians today who are seeking asylum in western well fair states. People are self interested regard less of colouring and they will go where the going is good am I rite? :unsure:

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean Arabs introduced. Islam cannot introduce anything unless by men.
Spot on! It is always the humans who try to use religion to control people. Personally I have no problem with that. People can make whatever claims and introduce whatever rituals is none of my business. But it becomes a big issue when people of certain religion approve killing or violence in the name of God.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spot on! It is always the humans who try to use religion to control people. Personally I have no problem with that. People can make whatever claims and introduce whatever rituals is none of my business. But it becomes a big issue when people of certain religion approve killing or violence in the name of God.
Some bad eggs hijack the system, and system start to corrupt and kaput...good people just suffered unnecessary by hanging on to a broken system

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
The real descendants of Ismail tribe are the Arab.
Islam hijack The Arab and made them look stupid.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak U got me. Some how it is the mohamedians today who are seeking asylum in western well fair states. People are self interested regard less of colouring and they will go where the going is good am I rite? :unsure:
They have been staying in their la ds for centuries.
Only when Americans came with their colour revolution did this migration began. Otherwise they would still be staying there happily.
The law of unintended consequences is coming to Europe and USA.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
So killing due to politics is fine and good?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
They have been staying in their la ds for centuries.
Only when Americans came with their colour revolution did this migration began. Otherwise they would still be staying there happily.
The law of unintended consequences is coming to Europe and USA.
Tokok lah u their lands? Chinese emperor says every thing under the sky belongs to him u brown people all living on his land under his divine grace. What ur land? Got stamp can proof anot? Bodoh! :rolleyes: