• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat [Trump] Warming up to this "rogue" President

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A dozen executive orders in less than a week after Inauguration. Many of them sparking profound dissent. The travel ban in particular which has been labelled by democrats/liberals as a "Muslim" ban has sparked confusion at airports, detention of travelers, massive protests, and severely stalled airport operations.

But amid all the chaos and bluster and outrage directed at Trump's policies, one thing stands out. All of Trump's policies benefit the heartland American, the born and bred white American.

Notice that the harshest criticism of Trump comes from business elites, corporate chieftains, liberals, the politically connected, as well as those in a position to benefit from globalization and neoliberalism.

Either Trump truly does not care about the dissent and the chaos that ensues as a result of his executive actions, or he is blithely unaware that his orders could lead to such a massive disruption in the lives of people, but no matter which is the case, he is clearly willing to throw the world into chaos to give the "forgotten men and women of America" what they want and what they voted for last november.

He is my man ...I wholly support his actions. I look forward to more executive orders that will Make America Great Again. Let the world be damn ...as long as America is Great Again, nothing matters.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
I love Trump. I've been on this earth for more than 5 decades and this is the first time in my life a politician has done EXACTLY what he campaigned on. No excuses, no double talk, no back peddling.

hold your horses first.

if he does the following as he vowed during the election campaigns
then i agree with U.

1] promised to audit the FED.
During the campaign, Trump promised to make audit the fed part of his first 100 days agenda.
2] abolish one china policy
3] prevent China from taking over territory in international waters in the South China Sea

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hold your horses first.

if he does the following as he vowed during the election campaigns
then i agree with U.

1] promised to audit the FED.
During the campaign, Trump promised to make audit the fed part of his first 100 days agenda.
2] abolish one china policy
3] prevent China from taking over territory in international waters in the South China Sea

He's got 4 years still. Give the man some time.
He's already done more in a week in office than Hussein Obama in 8 years.