• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Trump Announces run for Presidency...

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Best entrance music ever,cue the rock guitar riff....this is the wwe smackdown on saturday night live!!!do you smell what the trump is cooking in the white house kitchen?!!!!meet me at the bottom of the escalator.who the fuck is his campaign manager?steve wynn did u do this?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"The US has become the dumping ground.......for everybody's problems."

"We have losers....we have losers..."

"When did we beat..........japan.....at anything"

"I will make america great again!!!!"

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"When mexico sends its people,they bring in drugs,they bring in crime,they are rapists...and some I assume are good people."-donald trump.

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal
Namaste everybody

This could very well spell the beginning of the end of mankind.
If Donald Trump really becomes the POTUS in January next year, he will be 70 going on 71, thus breaking Ronald Reagan's record as the oldest man to be inaugurated as the POTUS in 1981:
wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Presidents_of_the_United_States_by_age#List_of_Presidents
wikipedia.org/wiki/Make_America_Great_Again
It will be quickly followed by at least four key elections in 2017/18:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Hong_Kong_Chief_Executive_election,_2017
wikipedia.org/wiki/French_presidential_election,_2017
wikipedia.org/wiki/Next_German_federal_election
wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_presidential_election,_2018
Will these elections signal a new wave of wars around the world (even if they are not considered as "World War Three"), just like the wars that started during the 1980s?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_1945–89#1980–1989
or something even worse? :(