• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

True that as you aged; your Lj keeps shrinKing...

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
UnashamedLy i confesses it..but why is My OLd Lady's getting puffier n puffier ?..:eek::biggrin:
Ahh; the wonders of eVoLution.:smile:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Unless you are a vegan. Your Lj will be harder and more powerful.

To all meat eating lovers.. Too bad..

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How huge you want your LJ? Do you want it to be restaurant size, food court size or hawker centre size?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How huge you want your LJ? Do you want it to be restaurant size, food court size or hawker centre size?

Lim sway sway happy with just TOOTHPICK size.....swanky restaurant grade, those hard plastic ones...:biggrin: preferably with LOGO printed on it..

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Doesn't matter as long as it has done its job. I am contented already.

Very grateful and thankful to Jesus!! Amen!