• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tribute to Non de Plume

RichOil

Alfrescian
Loyal
My proficiency in English & writing is not as good as some fellow Bros here.
This is just my own thoughts which I will like to share here.

Freedom of speech or expression usually come with a price.
Be it here or in the corporate world outside.
It depends very much on whose ears it has fallen into or ONTO.
You can never know how well it will be taken or accepted.
Inside here, just only be slammed into extinction.
But outside, it may totally ruin you and your career.
Right or wrong, will always have a very very fine line.

Ciao enough or this thread will be destroyed soon.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
good morning sister nom de plume claire. i have another nom de plume on this site but i rarely use it. it was used only a couple of times for testing when the site first came up. it has swine written all over it. :p

great write-up by the way. as at every lightly moderated online forum there are the lunatic fringe, the trolls, the vile, the vulgar, the narcissistic, spammers, and detractors. more so at gaming sites where juveniles, angry adult males who still live with momma, and crazy nymphs hang out. a contributing nom de plume has to be thick-skinned, surgical, able to rise above the noise floor, and keep cool throughout the mayhem and mess in and around the frat party. and you're showing the mantle and mindfulness of a creative contributor. kudos!

Last edited:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
good morning sister nom de plume claire. i have another nom de plume on this site but i rarely use it. it was used only a couple of times for testing when the site first came up. it has swine written all over it. :p

great write-up by the way. as at every lightly moderated online forum there are the lunatic fringe, the trolls, the vile, the vulgar, the narcissistic, spammers, and detractors. more so at gaming sites where juveniles, angry adult males who still live with momma, and crazy nymphs hang out. a contributing nom de plume has to be thick-skinned, surgical, able to rise above the noise floor, and keep cool throughout the mayhem and mess in and around the frat party. and you're showing the mantle and mindfulness of a creative contributor. kudos!

Morning elder brother :smile:

It is always refreshing to read your response. It's becoming a "bad habit" for me to always look out for you when I login to this forum. :o

Thanks for the words of encouragement :smile:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Greetings from springlike Toronto, where it had an abnormal day time high of 15C today.
I am curious as to why you did not propose on Feb 29, 2016.

jw5

Loyal
Greetings from springlike Toronto, where it had an abnormal day time high of 15C today.
I am curious as to why you did not propose on Feb 29, 2016.

The temperature must have been too high, weather too hot. :wink: