• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Travel destinations you should make an effort to see

Norty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Great list and beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing! I'd like to visit all the mentioned places. I guess I'd start with India. I always wanted to see the historical heritage in jaipur and I did it two years ago. So, I know that its majestic palaces, heritage Havelis, and formidable forts are worth visiting. Also, this place is considered to be a shopper’s paradise.
I read a lot about Jaipur, I know that this is a popular travel destination that attracts millions of tourists every year. And there is no surprise. I doubt that those huge fortresses of Mughal and Rajput reigns, the Hawa Mahal, Amber Fort, Jal Mahal, and other must-visit places cannot leave indifferent any man.

Last edited:

The Crow

Alfrescian
Loyal
... :o-o:

Attachments

• Web_Article_Images_18.jpg
    Web_Article_Images_18.jpg
    477.6 KB · Views: 23

jw5

Loyal
na_5b477078c7a61.jpg

Singapore - Originally founded as a British trading colony in 1819, the island city-state is one of Southeast Asia's wealthiest destinations, and a so-called regional economic "tiger."

jw5

Loyal
na_5b4f5393ee56b.jpg

Argentina - The Iguazú Falls, or Iguaçu Falls, also border Brazil.

jw5

Loyal
na_5b476d5cdfa21.jpg

Seychelles - An archipelago and sovereign state scattered across the Indian Ocean, the destination is a luxury tourism hot spot.

jw5

Loyal
na_5b4f51b527dbd.jpg

Lebanon - It took three centuries to build the colossal Temple of Jupiter complex in Baalbek.

jw5

Loyal
na_5b48566818e2e.jpg

Switzerland - The Matterhorn, with its near-symmetrical pyramidal peak and 4,478 m (14,692 ft) summit, is one of the most recognized mountains in the world.

jw5

Loyal
na_5b4f51ffd38d2.jpg

Malta - Valletta, the capital of this Mediterranean island, is currently the 2018 European Capital of Culture.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
na_5b477078c7a61.jpg

Singapore - Originally founded as a British trading colony in 1819, the island city-state is one of Southeast Asia's wealthiest destinations, and a so-called regional economic "tiger."

you cant be serious to include this concrete shithole..........

jw5

Loyal
na_5b4f566caef10.jpg

USA - An endearing and definitive image of the American West, Monument Valley, a vast cluster of sandstone buttes, straddles the Arizona–Utah border.

jw5

Loyal
na_5b4859d8a42a3.jpg

Scotland - Scotland's highlands and islands are among the most dramatic and picturesque in the United Kingdom.

jw5

Loyal
na_5b4f511edf69b.jpg

Tasmania - Tasmania's lavender tourism industry is a big success story, with international essential oil producers looking to the state for increasing supplies.

jw5

Loyal
na_5b47745f0becc.jpg

South Africa - South Africa, the southernmost country in Africa, is appreciated for its wines, wildlife, and cities like Cape Town (pictured), situated beneath the landmark Table Mountain.

jw5

Loyal
na_5b4f52bad5ec2.jpg

Ethiopia - The Fasil Ghebbi, or Royal Enclosure, was a fortress-like city founded in the 16th and 17th centuries as a residence for the emperor Fasilides.

jw5

Loyal
na_5b48532ea5660.jpg

Sweden - Stockholm, the Swedish capital, is known for its colorfully decorated metro, often described as the longest art gallery in the world.

jw5

Loyal
na_5b4862d23b436.jpg

South Korea - The name "Korea" is derived from the word Goryeo, also spelled Koryŏ, a dynasty that ruled from the 10th to 14th centuries.

jw5

Loyal
na_5b4f590b1899f.jpg

Iran - The Nasir al-Mulk Mosque in Shiraz is known for its dazzling stained glass windows and painted ceiling tiles.

jw5

Loyal
na_5b4f5c4fa1842.jpg

Peru - Enjoying a spectacular location high up in the Andes Mountains, the ancient Inca city of Machu Picchu is one of South America's best-known archaeological sites.