• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Travel destinations you should make an effort to see

jw5

Loyal
na_649ee79c99fe0.jpg

The world is vast and with so many places to see it's often difficult to choose which destinations to tick off the wish list. But there are some countries that are definitely worth traveling to, whether for their cultural significance, outstanding wildlife, or natural beauty.

jw5

Loyal
na_5b4f5aab1d9cf.jpg

India - One of the most recognized buildings in the world, the Taj Mahal in Agra is an immense mausoleum of white marble constructed between 1631 and 1648.

jw5

Loyal
na_5b4f557c3533e.jpg

Chile - The nearly 900 monumental statues on Easter Island are called moai, created between the 13th and 16th centuries.

jw5

Loyal
na_5b4768cd5d860.jpg

Saudi Arabia - Regarded as the birthplace of Islam, Mecca's Masjid al-Haram Mosque is the destination of the annual Hajj pilgrimage.

jw5

Loyal
na_5b4772bed9b33.jpg

Slovakia -

Once part of Czechoslovakia, the Slovak Republic eventually became known as Slovakia. The capital, Bratislava, is distinguished by its impressive castle.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
I need to get my CPF money to fund this. US$20k per person for an expedition cruise.
If I get my CPF monies, I will go for my Grand Tour before I kick bucket.
1. Railway Trip from Beijing to Tibet
2. Eygpt Niles River Cruise
3. Mexico Puma Ponkong / Machu Pichu
4. AMERICAN Grand Canyon Hike

jw5

Loyal
na_5b4f4f5c713f2.jpg

Namibia - The Namib is reputably the world's oldest desert. It stretches inland from the Atlantic Ocean and is home to an extraordinary array of endemic flora and fauna.

jymifalcon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Italy. It has some serious cultural significance and the food is just mouthwatering. And if you're into wildlife and rainforests, Costa Rica is the place to be. Oh, and have you ever looked for things to do in Homosassa? I've heard there are some awesome things to do there, like exploring the beautiful springs and wildlife.