• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Travel destinations you should make an effort to see

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Barcelona Park Guell - IMHO Machiam like Sentosa on Steroid
1000018848.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: jw5

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Barcelona Montserrat - a worthwhile visit to this holy mountain chapel complex. Peak period is Jun to Oct. People mountain People sea de woh
1000018392.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: jw5

jw5

Loyal
na_5b4c6908063d8.jpg

Slovenia -

The already picturesque Lake Bled is enhanced by a church located on an islet. The Julian Alps provide a suitable romantic backdrop.

jw5

Loyal
na_5b4f6578ed911.jpg

Canada - Sunlight reflecting off silt created when rocks underneath the surface of the ice grind together is what gives Lake Moraine in the Rocky Mountains its spectacular turquoise blue color.

jw5

Loyal
na_5b4f66538de04.jpg

Turkey - The geological oddity that is Cappadocia features a natural wonderland of cones, pinnacles, chimneys, and pillars under which humans have carved a network of tunnels and chambers.

jw5

Loyal
na_5b47661828425.jpg

São Tomé and Príncipe - An African island nation, the islands are part of a volcanic chain located in the Gulf of Guinea. It's known for its exceptional coffee blends.

jw5

Loyal
na_5b4f676069343.jpg

Panama - The 82 km (51 mile) Panama Canal connects the Atlantic Ocean with the Pacific Ocean.

jw5

Loyal
na_5b4f67d9247ca.jpg

Costa Rica - This tiny Central American country contains nearly 6% of the world's biodiversity and is home to more than 500,000 species.

jw5

Loyal
na_5b4f6897e262c.jpg

Romania - Set well off the beaten track, the Neo-Renaissance Peleș Castle in Sinaia is one of Europe's most picturesque castles.

jw5

Loyal
na_5b4f694528c9d.jpg

Morocco - Jemaa el-Fna Square is the colorful and vibrant beating heart of Marrakech. It's overlooked by the Koutoubia Mosque.

jw5

Loyal
na_5b4f69f337c34.jpg

Mongolia - Mongolian eagle hunters riding to the annual Golden Eagle Festival, held in Bayan-Ölgii province.

jw5

Loyal
na_5b4f6bc9cc057.jpg

Tanzania - At a height of 5,895 m (19,340 ft), Mount Kilimanjaro is the highest mountain in Africa.

jw5

Loyal
na_5b47803b1841b.jpg

Suriname -

The smallest country in South America has Dutch as its official language, although Sranan Tongo—English-based creole—is the lingua franca.

Norty

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've been to Italy, Greece, Turkey, Egypt, Belgium, Germany, and France. I hope to have enough free time to go on another Eurotrip in September. And currently, I'm planning a weekend in Miami. I've already called the grand beach hotel customer service and booked the hotel. I'm very excited. But still, there are so many beautiful places I want to visit. Thanks for sharing all those great pics and information about such amazing places!

Last edited: