• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Transgenders can compete in Miss Singapore Universe 2013: promoter

julyaric720

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Singapore can now send a Changi Village transvestite to represent us at Miss Univ

Very very cool, and thanks for the lesson! I love your unique ink!
11.gif

3.gif

choirboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Singapore can now send a Changi Village transvestite to represent us at Miss Univ

The really scary thing about this I was told by good looking women is that the 'converted' ones can be even better looking than them,,and for women, they seldom admit that other women are prettier than them,,,

but I just think that only natural women with no plastic surgery can participate..the transgendered ones can have their own transgendered pagents

this is just some lousy gimmick to generate interest in some contest that no one is interested in anymore.
they should just kill it. For a singaporean to win Ms Universe is more difficult to achieve than winning the world cup

Hwheels

Alfrescian
Loyal
So will relaxing the rules help Singapore clinch the first Miss Universe title? 'Miss' should be based on birth-certificate gender - just my opinion. These transgenders should have their own pageants. Will this pave the way for Mr Universe to accept transgenders too?! Weird how the spokesperson say the new rules will be more "relevant" --- meaning there are more transgender beauties (who have definitely gone through plastic surgery) than natural-born female plastic queens?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The really scary thing about this I was told by good looking women is that the 'converted' ones can be even better looking than them,,and for women, they seldom admit that other women are prettier than them,,,

but I just think that only natural women with no plastic surgery can participate..the transgendered ones can have their own transgendered pagents

I guess it's the next level in the move to sexual equality:confused: For years women have achieved equality with men so I guess this can only be expected:wink:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

Finally some good news for Tonychat. :smile: