• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tracy Tan just emailed me

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope you get this on time, Sorry I didn't inform you about my trip to Spain for a program, and am having some difficulties here because i misplaced my wallet on my way to the hotel where my money, credit card and cell were kept. Presently my passport and my things are been held down by the hotel management pending when i make payment.

I need you to help me with a loan of 2,450 Euros to pay my hotel bills and to get myself back home. I've been to the embassy and Police, but they are not responding to the matter effectively, I will appreciate whatever you can afford to assist me with, I will return the money back to you as soon as i return, let me know if you can be of any help? ASAP. I don't have a phone where i can be reached. I am so confused right now. please let me know immediately.

Thanks & Regards,
Tracy Tan

For on and behalf of:
PDAA DESIGN PTE LTD
Landscape Architects, Environmental Design
& Site Planning Consultants
3B Aliwal St. Chenn Leonn Bldg.,
Singapore 199896

Just mail this whore $5 by normal airmail hahaha.

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear Father and Mother

I have decided to contact you after much reflections. I want to inform you that I have in my possession 75kgs of gold which I need you help me to travel with in your country to sell it and help me to finish my school . Can you be trusted? If you can please contact me
urgently on my private email by clicking the reply button.

I take this gold inside the warehouse of the husband of my Mother whom
die in 2009 because of the way his husband was treating her , after my
mother die , her husband take me as a slave to work to his mine
because he is a chief of local miners, I work there sometime without
eating , now he want to married me by force to one of his son, so I
decide to run away from there . You can reply me here in this mail.

After selling and deduction of all the expenses do you will take 35%
of the total money and the rest will be for me
Can you help me?

Please I need your Urgent Help or anybody who can help me in
confidentiality and secret .
Miss Hadja

Don Muthuswamy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uncle Mid day ha. Tell her ur ATM control by ur little bro & the passwd only noen 2 him & he needs sum inspirations b4 he cud let u have the passwd 2 excess ur bank a/c. So tell her 2 send naked pics of her 1st b4 u cud remit her the money. :biggrin:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Sell backside in Spain lah. Sure can earn back the money to come home. But yes, I also very surprised to learn Tracy Tan is a nigerian man.