• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TR - Molina Han - Panama - Eugene Yeo - Joe Ong

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am sure many were amazed how gullible people can be. Molina Han from Panama, the managing editor for a Singaporean website. Eugene Yeo, the former editor interviewing Malaysian politicians, The number of editors and editorials teams that this site have had. The number of correspondents that came to be.

One of the first to be suckered in was Ejay but that was short lived and he had to write a letter of sorts to distance himself from TR after the fall-out with KJ and RP. Then there was the girl from Aware who got roped in who was not even aware that a coup de tat had taken place when she was right there. The first true correspondent was Khalil Adis who for the first time came to know who he was writing for only today. Ng Kok Lim and ex-ISD Head Yoong Siew Wah probably knew that it was a vehicle that could be used and did not bother who was behind it.

Here is a tidbit for Joe Ong and I only got it just now. Give a call to the other half of the duo that had the long running spat with GMS in SBF.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
A large number of your last many postings have been against the APs. Do you have a problem with the PAP the APs or yourself? There are of course a few probable permutations but I would rather save everyone, including yourself the headache by adding those questions. What is your problem?:eek:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alas, my dishonest and fraudulent behaviour has been uncovered yet again.

Do you know why TR is now going to close TR and start "New Wayang Party" after the TNP revelation. Why not "New PAP"? or a title that refers to anti-establishment? Is this a peace offering? Is this going back to do what they do best?

#1 20-11-2008, 02:57 AM
Avantas
Alfrescian Join Date: Sep 2008
My Reputation:Points: 172 / Power: 4

Challenge to Scroobal to call the wayangparty editors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since Scroobal is so interested to know the writers behind wayangparty, Fang Zhi Yuan and Eugene Yeo have gladly agreed to speak to Scroobal.

Will Scroobal please email them at [email protected] or [email protected] ?

They will email you their hp numbers for Mr Scroobal to call.

And of course Mr Scroobal have to reveal his real name, you can't expect them to talk to 'scroobal' right ?

Where are you, Mr Scroobal ? Your credibility is at stake.

Come and see for yourself whether your bullshit that wayangparty is a one man con job is true since you are so infatuated with wayangparty.com

Mr Scroobal, why are you logging in from gov.sg ? You are too careless.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Avantas; 20-11-2008 at 03:15 AM.

A large number of your last many postings have been against the APs. Do you have a problem with the PAP the APs or yourself? There are of course a few probable permutations but I would rather save everyone, including yourself the headache by adding those questions. What is your problem?:eek:

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Scroobal

I believe here is where you and I part company about TR and Wayang and whether its the work of an identity or a group of identities.

Firstly the level of hate and vitrol dogging everyone from Andrew, to GMS and the WP and then RP far exceeds the level of engagement between what is known of Dr Ong's known participation in Opposition politics. He is in totality an enigma, nothing except participation in one forum and a donation. How does one go from an enigma to an on line stalker ? And to cap it all of the man is a trained medical professional. I mean how did anyone or any party offend an enigma to that extent even if they did not believe him his pet causes ?

I can only surmise that his associates pet peeves and dislikes became intermingled with his, because for one I can find no link between everything.

Locke

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I agree with the enigma and a really bizarre one at that. The stalking part, the pictures of the block, vehicles, number plate revelations are mind boggling. The allegations of adultery, the personal attacks, the posters etc are even more incomprehensible.

That is why it cannot be more than one person. No 2 parties let alone a group can come together and carry on this way. The agenda is of one man.

The moment 2 people together on such activites, there will be parting of ways as the culpable nature of events mount and the liability increases many fold.

If you are thinking that it is some organised clandestine operation by establishment or its supporters to bring down LTK and WP, I don't think so. He completely changed direction and was doing tremendous damage to the establishment. I therefore left him alone. I suspect that he changed to anti-establishment when Andrew joined TOC. He serves me well in this regard. He might have been buoyed by the increased support from netizens on the establishment front and went even further.

Dear Scroobal

I believe here is where you and I part company about TR and Wayang and whether its the work of an identity or a group of identities.

Firstly the level of hate and vitrol dogging everyone from Andrew, to GMS and the WP and then RP far exceeds the level of engagement between what is known of Dr Ong's known participation in Opposition politics. He is in totality an enigma, nothing except participation in one forum and a donation. How does one go from an enigma to an on line stalker ? And to cap it all of the man is a trained medical professional. I mean how did anyone or any party offend an enigma to that extent even if they did not believe him his pet causes ?

I can only surmise that his associates pet peeves and dislikes became intermingled with his, because for one I can find no link between everything.

Locke

TRWatch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Molina Han from Panama, the managing editor for a Singaporean website. Eugene Yeo, the former editor interviewing Malaysian politicians, .

Lastest update. Now there is a new "editor" by the name of "Pamela Tien". Molina is from Panama, Andrew Pang from HongKong, Manisha from India; Pamela Tien from Haiti?

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal

The target now is TR and Joe Ong, not any opposition figures and parties.

Why dont you question TR when they been writing articles against WP? or even RP?

Are you that blind for your hate on PAP that you cant see shit when its in your face?

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Scroobal

Sigh after a hot cup of tea and reflection, I believe you might be right, it might really all be the work of one mad individual. I was perhaps trying to find a rationale for the madness and the only thing that made logical sense was a group of people with a sane agenda, whereas now I am coming more to the point of view of one insane person with limited links to a group of saner people.

Just to many lose ends and trends which I cannot explain away except that he really is looney. For example wayang party, to temasek review, to new wayang party I mean what has the workers party have anything to do with anyone anymore ? Then again back to the self created world of multiple nicks and multiple identities of a global TR / NWP with Singaporeans in Panama ? He was described as reserved and kept to himself and that plus his previous documented multiple nicks and multiple personalities points to a PHD in serious multi personality disorder with a master's in obsessive behavior and a minor in paranoia.

Locke

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Scroobal

Sigh after a hot cup of tea and reflection, I believe you might be right, it might really all be the work of one mad individual. I was perhaps trying to find a rationale for the madness and the only thing that made logical sense was a group of people with a sane agenda, whereas not I am coming more to the point of view of one insane person with limited links to a group of saner people.

Just to many lose ends and trends which I cannot explain away except that he really is looney. For example wayang party, to temasek review, to new wayang party I mean what has the workers party have anything to do with anyone anymore ? Then again back to the self created world of multiple nicks and multiple identities of a global TR / NWP with Singaporeans in Panama ? He was described as reserved and kept to himself and that plus his previous documented multiple nicks and multiple personalities points to a PHD in serious multi personality disorder with a master's in obsessive behavior and a minor in paranoia.

Locke

Obsession whether positive or negative cannot be explained. Sometimes suddenly an average looking US celebrity gets a stalker. There are so many celebrities and prettier ones, why him or her? Psychologists explain that sometimes the chemicals in a schizo's brain react at the time he coincidentally chanced upon the celebrity or the person. Like Norman Bates?

I believe the time this chap was in the old SBF the only people he came across was real WP people. Then something snapped. Only that the obsession wasn't positive, as in admiration, but negative.

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sigh after a hot cup of tea and reflection, I believe you might be right, it might really all be the work of one mad individual. I was perhaps trying to find a rationale for the madness and the only thing that made logical sense was a group of people with a sane agenda, whereas now I am coming more to the point of view of one insane person with limited links to a group of saner people.h Singaporeans in Panama ? He was described as reserved and kept to him.

You might want to make another cup of tea. The TR reaction to the TNP article suggests involvement of other parties. They seem secure in their position so that even though Dr Ong has been exposed, they seem keen to engage the msm in a war of words. This suggests two things:

1) They are not too concerned if Dr Ong is detained or sued to bankruptcy.

2) They are so confident of their position that they are not concerned about a significant escalation.

The timing of the release of the information is also curious. This is obviously an old issue. When the police closed the investigation and "let him off with a warning", they were not being kind. Rather this was so that they could keep him under observation and see who else was involved. After a year, it appears that they have not gotten anywhere. This suggests two things

1) Dr Ong doesn't know who the rest of these backers are. If you had followed an earlier discussion with Sam on the cost of setting up his website, you will know that fairly serious money was involved. TRs current IT server configuration seems well beyond the means of a "mad individual".

2) The people involved are for some reasons untouchable by the PAP and cannot be named.

Previously, we had been discussing about the political manuverings that will surely happen now that Mrs Lee is dead. Is this coincidence or is there a reason why the "scoop" was released now?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The timing of the release of the information is also curious. This is obviously an old issue. When the police closed the investigation and "let him off with a warning", they were not being kind. Rather this was so that they could keep him under observation and see who else was involved.

Lee Bee Wah agreed to police to let him off in that case because Lee Bee Wah wanted to save face. The jamban poster if presented at court as evidence would have been embarrassingly hilarious. TNP and SM would have their front-page photo-finish field days regardless whether she's MP or not. But to her credit anyway, at least she's cool enough to think instead of blowing that up at the heat of the moment.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mad individual and obsessive behaviour is right. I remember when he created a website just for me and carried on with Ptader and Phouse3 style of ad hominem attacks rather than address the issues. He then went on using my nic in cyberspace. I then realised that this guy was nuts and had so much determination. When I caught him out with the fake Tan Kin Lian interview, he went apeshit.

I just don't know what WP did to him to receive such venom. One thing was clear was that he preferred to attack those with real identity nics like GMS. That is why GMS, Andrew, Melvin became prime targets.

I also aware that he was heavily PMing some SDP associates and few others to form a loose alliance of sorts but they were more careful except for Ejay who provided links twice only to realise his blunder and then got into the sack with him without realising knowing his identity.

Dear Scroobal

Sigh after a hot cup of tea and reflection, I believe you might be right, it might really all be the work of one mad individual. I was perhaps trying to find a rationale for the madness and the only thing that made logical sense was a group of people with a sane agenda, whereas now I am coming more to the point of view of one insane person with limited links to a group of saner people.

Locke

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I just don't know what WP did to him to receive such venom. One thing was clear was that he preferred to attack those with real identity nics like GMS. That is why GMS, Andrew, Melvin became prime targets.

LTK, GMS (then still with WP) me and a few others know. But sorry can't tell you or publicize, not cricket to drop stone into well after he fell. However, certain things he said and done, we'll have to defend ourselves.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think your are reading too much. The TNP is not suggesting any organisation behind him. They however did their research and linked wayangarty to TR. They must have following him since the on-line alternative newspaper appeared and then fell away and when the hamper was sent to the MP.

The wayangparty is not a threat to the police and the police could not be bothered. They merely did the poster case as the RC lodged a report. The Police was not aware of TR. It only came after the police case.

How you linked TR scoop to the demise Mrs Lee is amazing.

TR is not a sophisticated enterprise targeted at a particular cause. This guy has been shooting on both sides. I think he got a high when more people responded to his website when materials were anti-establishment.

Some of us were here at the start of journey when this guy first created the Ang Mo Kio coffeeshop drama. If I only joined in recently, I probably have the same impressions as you and Chao.

What I can tell you is that this guy has tremendous resolve. I bet if you visited his home, there will be a trophy rtoom, picture of GMS, Andrew, Melvin, Locke, pcitures of their cars, houseses, family members, including their favourite watering hole.

You should see the phase when he was harassing TOC continously. This expose hapenned when he was in his anti-establishment phase.

I do however note one thing. He did not stalk or make wild allegations against the PAP inidividuals which he did against some members of the opposition. But he became bold with his anti establishment rhetoric.

You might want to make another cup of tea. The TR reaction to the TNP article suggests involvement of other parties. They seem secure in their position so that even though Dr Ong has been exposed, they seem keen to engage the msm in a war of words. This suggests two things:

2) They are so confident of their position that they are not concerned about a significant escalation.

The timing of the release of the information is also curious. This is obviously an old issue. When the police closed the investigation and "let him off with a warning", they were not being kind. Rather this was so that they could keep him under observation and see who else was involved. After a year, it appears that they have not gotten anywhere. This suggests two things

1) Dr Ong doesn't know who the rest of these backers are. If you had followed an earlier discussion with Sam on the cost of setting up his website, you will know that fairly serious money was involved. TRs current IT server configuration seems well beyond the means of a "mad individual".

2) The people involved are for some reasons untouchable by the PAP and cannot be named.

Previously, we had been discussing about the political manuverings that will surely happen now that Mrs Lee is dead. Is this coincidence or is there a reason why the "scoop" was released now?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do understand. Not looking for confirmation but it must have its roots over Andrew's misguided initiative of gathering personal details of nics and the complaint to LTK.
LTK, GMS (then still with WP) me and a few others know. But sorry can't tell you or publicize, not cricket to drop stone into well after he fell. However, certain things he said and done, we'll have to defend ourselves.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal

You think Temasek Review will keep quiet? No "they" wouldn't. Keeping quiet will mean "they" "admitted" to their real identity, though they already did that. So now the thing they will do is still keep reporting but mellow down. Previously all the victims do not know the "identity of the assailant". Now they do.

The writings of Temasek Review are too extreme. Meaning to say you read it for a while, you will think its real, but reading too much will make you question the authenticity of the article. Not helped with "editors" who can flip roti pratas better then our country's own father.

It can be an old issue, but it's news to everyone. In fact, OCT Joseph (Sorry, i don't like to link dubious people with Dr, even if they have a doctorate) knew that the report is imminent, and we can see it from all the defensive plugs made in Temasek Review.

You don't need a large scale of backers to do it. If they had backers, they wouldn't need donations. A website of their scale can easily be covered by "7 editors" unless you are telling me all their "7 editors" are jobless unemployed and all the more these people need to go get a full time job.

Seriously, if Temasek Review thinks TNP is slandering them, sue them. If OCT Joseph thinks TNP is slandering him, sue TNP. I hope they don't quote James Gomez's answer.

Lastly, you got to admit to yourself, you have great imaginary powers. And your concepts can rival M Night Shyamalan :p

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Scroobal

For an individual hanging ard the edges of opposition politics, he sure had a lot of details on a lot of people which led some of us to suspect a group of people, your tibit on Pming might indicate that someone was feeding him stuff to fan the fire.

Locke

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
TR is not a sophisticated enterprise targeted at a particular cause. This guy has been shooting on both sides. I think he got a high when more people responded to his website when materials were anti-establishment.

TR wants traffic. By sensationalising stories true or untrue, sprinkle some salt, dash of pepper, the traffic will flow in. Once the traffic gets heavy, the plea for donations to maintain server, blah blah, if not I may have to restrict IPs. (big joke) Of course shooting all sides down seeing people's reactions while hiding behind an anonymous website, I am sure he got a real taste of it now.