• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TR - Molina Han - Panama - Eugene Yeo - Joe Ong

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear glare,

All of the toc has a life outside of the toc , drong has no life outside of tr n the fantasy world he created. I used to think tr was the work of a group of sane people, but after details emerged and based on his past modus operandi n pet hates, it is the work of one very committed obsessive multiple polar multi personality individual

Locke

heartlander

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's not hard to maintain a website or blog.. Once you have a template up and going (which takes some time, but can be done at your own pace), the only thing left is to post regular updates. Given that he approached people to write articles for him and plagiarized many, it doesn't seem like he did too much himself.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I knew I could draw you out from sleeply old Perth. Let the labeling begin. Looks like you have a new friend, Ramseth. Must be similar to Porfiro friendship exercise. Ramseth had his dick feathered continously by Lamei and did not get involved in the WP Baru for obvious reason. You took it as he too thought that WP was arrogant.

I too have your PMs to me pleading to reveal myself. Contrary to your fixation that I worked for SPH, I never did. I was associated with the establishment thus the inside track. The establishment treated SPH like its personal minions and sadly they are. A sorry lot.

Anyway, welcome back. You will happy to know that you are not obliged to read all or any post and you are not obliged to reply to respond to any. This I presume will allow you time to imagine more labels for those you prefer to engage. Anyway I get my stuff from Shenton Way during lunch time and Singapore Cricket Club which means they are hearsay, probably false and embellished with a dose of dishonesty and outright fraud.

Let me know if you want to get in touch with anyone else with scrotum trouble.

ps. I was told that you can yank anyone by the chain, if they reply and respond with good grammar and have clear handle of the language. Its to show that if there is no substance, there is still style.

Yours truly in dishonesty and fraud.

Contd...

I read the book many years ago but can't find it now in Kunokiya or Borders. It was written by an ex-assistant editor with the New Nation and ex-editor with The Straits Times (can't quite recall his name presently) who underwent an operation to remove a tumour in his scrotum in 1989.

Thanks in advance to any bros who can help out. Much appreciated.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
I very strongly agree with this.

I find it hard to believe that WP/TR is the work of one single man as there are just too much work for one person to complete in such a short time when the same person has other obligation to fulfill. it is just logically impossible.

I suspect that there is aleast 3 or 4 with this dumb Joe Ong as head and there could be backers as well paying for the work. Now who could they be?

if Joe Ong is indeed held for defamation, would he crack under perssure to show who the rest are or would he just shoulder everything on his own?

Anyway Joe Ong can pay for the defamation and legal fees i m sure.

Example SBF. 1 Sammyboy. Many posters putting in all the postings, threads. Imagine Temasek Review as a closed forum. 1 TR Admin, some info fed from others. 1 article a day. Post the most controversial article, the readers just need to comment. That doesn't need much controls. So on and off, there will be interesting articles fed by others. Whether its true or not, TR is not liable to go and verify, because it will just put a disclaimer that the article was written by others and sent via email.

Just need 1 main man to lead and there would be some helpers to help out, though their intentions may not be on the same line.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
I too have your PMs to me pleading to reveal myself.

You have my "PMS" of me "pleading" with you to "reveal" yourself??? :eek:

Did I "plead" for your NRIC and bank account numbers as well in my "PMS" to you?

Contrary to your fixation that I worked for SPH, I never did. I was associated with the establishment thus the inside track. The establishment treated SPH like its personal minions and sadly they are. A sorry lot.

I had a "fixation" that you worked for SPH??? :confused:

Let me know if you want to get in touch with anyone else with scrotum trouble.

Okay, bro. Whatever, no problem at all. Please don't forget to take your medicine and make sure you have a good night rest. You don't sound very coherent and well.

Cheers and good night bro.

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear ptader

i remembered a lot of cookbooks but not dinning guides , u might want to trybold copies of the new nation n st. My mum used to read the reviews.

Locke

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good to see that supposedly arrogant members of WP are now referred to as "Bros".

I knew that I had a way with people. May the redemption continue. Maybe GMS should also offer some tips to complete the brotherly love. It sure was a long journey.
Thanks Bros Perspective and lockeliberal. Will check your tips out.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good to see that supposedly arrogant members of WP are now referred to as "Bros".

I knew that I had a way with people. May the redemption continue. Maybe GMS should also offer some tips to complete the brotherly love. It sure was a long journey.

Nothing to do with you Bro. It's been years and people do change, move on and allow bygones to be bygones. Most people do...except you, it seems.

You are still stuck in the hair-raising, cringing "I-have-inside-and-insight" and "I-have-been-spending-11-years-drip-feeding-you-guys-on-the-excesses-of-this-govt-and-the-temerity-of-one man- I-have-revealed-things-that-no-one-has" self-adulatory, self-fawning mode.
(Ref: http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=581474#post581474)

The 11 years of "drip feeding" everyone with "revelations" that "no one has" has consumed you and gotten into your head. You now want to behave like a Little Lee Kuan Yew of this forum where what you say is gospel truth and no one can challenge the pearls of wisdom oozing out from your golden lips.

You continue to be stuck in the past with the bitterness eating away at your little heart when you think that your imagined Lee Kuan Yew status and stature in this forum are being challenged.

Relax a little bro. Take a little laxative. Have a good shit and then get down from your high horse and and I am sure you will realise that letting bygones be bygones is good for your heart and is good for your soul.

I will be more than happy to stop revealing your past to the newer forummers in this forum if you stop your ad hominem attacks on and lies about the old posters in the old forum who are no longer in this forum to defend themselves.

Let bygones be bygones bro. That's my brotherly advice to you. Cheers.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You start with bygones and end with bygones but full of venom in the middle. What happened? Still no change. Still can't debate the issues and still hooked on labeling people.

You thought that I was the ex-editor of SPH and came out with cooking book research line, hoping that I will cringe and fold. I don't know why you are fixated with SPH and why you think I am the editor.

The guys here might remember your vitriol and might offer peace offerings but that is their lot. Hopefully those from the past and those who hid behind your shadow will emerge and keep us entertained.

Imagine all the venom and suddenly calling people "bro". The very people who you despised and attacked with no mercy for so long.

Please don't come out with another opening line of bygones and close your venom with another bygone line.

Nothing to do with you Bro. It's been years and people do change, move on and allow bygones to be bygones. Most people do...except you, it seems.

You are still stuck in the hair-raising, cringing "I-have-inside-and-insight" and "I-have-been-spending-11-years-drip-feeding-you-guys-on-the-excesses-of-this-govt-and-the-temerity-of-one man- I-have-revealed-things-that-no-one-has" self-adulatory, self-fawning mode.
(Ref: http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=581474#post581474)

The 11 years of "drip feeding" everyone with "revelations" that "no one has" has consumed you and gotten into your head. You now want to behave like a Little Lee Kuan Yew of this forum where what you say is gospel truth and no one can challenge the pearls of wisdom oozing out from your golden lips.

You continue to be stuck in the past with the bitterness eating away at your little heart when you think that your imagined Lee Kuan Yew status and stature in this forum are being challenged.

Relax a little bro. Take a little laxative. Have a good shit and then get down from your high horse and and I am sure you will realise that letting bygones be bygones is good for your heart and is good for your soul.

I will be more than happy to stop revealing your past to the newer forummers in this forum if you stop your ad hominem attacks on and lies about the old posters in the old forum who are no longer in this forum to defend themselves.

Let bygones be bygones bro. That's my brotherly advice to you. Cheers.

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most people have very little idea just how much it costs to set up a decent website. They seem to think that they can set up a site with just $100 to $200. The following is something from Sammy on just how much he spent to set up/maintain his websites.

You don't seem to understand basic English!:rolleyes: Let me repeat myself... I SPENT USD30,000 on capital outlay plus direct and indirect expenses before I even began to see any form or ROI.

Starting a website requires deep pockets and/or a supportive bank manager. You can't go about begging for money as you go along. You'll end up living hand to mouth and all the hard work can go down the drain if cash flow isn't sufficient.

Sammy's websites are much more modest than TR's. The TR site is hosted overseas in jurisdictions which has poor intelligence relations with Singapore. It boasts multiple locations for redundancy and a sophisticated security system to deal with DoS and other attacks. It seems designed to stay online during critical periods (e.g. elections) when efforts to take it offline can be expected.

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lee Bee Wah agreed to police to let him off in that case because Lee Bee Wah wanted to save face. The jamban poster if presented at court as evidence would have been embarrassingly hilarious. TNP and SM would have their front-page photo-finish field days regardless whether she's MP or not. But to her credit anyway, at least she's cool enough to think instead of blowing that up at the heat of the moment.

If you are open to my suggestion of who is behind backing TR, then it becomes obvious why TR leads a seemingly charmed life and has been allowed to stay online despite the damage it has been causing.

The fact that LBW and the police both backed off is indicative of just how highly placed the support is. The is the afterall the same SPF that has gone after people for much more trivial slights against MPs.

It would even explain why Dr Ong seems so obsessed with the people he targeted. Instead of just being "mad", perhaps he was following orders and thought that this would win him credit and some choice appointments.

Now that there has been retaliation, Dr Ong looks like he has become a dispoable liability. Perhaps a useful lesson for the local IB chapter here in SBF on the dangers of doing dirty wet work.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most people have very little idea just how much it costs to set up a decent website. They seem to think that they can set up a site with just $100 to $200. The following is something from Sammy on just how much he spent to set up/maintain his websites.

Sammy's websites are much more modest than TR's. The TR site is hosted overseas in jurisdictions which has poor intelligence relations with Singapore. It boasts multiple locations for redundancy and a sophisticated security system to deal with DoS and other attacks. It seems designed to stay online during critical periods (e.g. elections) when efforts to take it offline can be expected.

I think you have no idea that a website and a forum is different. A forum burns bandwidth like nobodie's business while a website burns bandwidth at only a fraction of it. So you cannot based on what you see from a website layout and think that Temasek Review's website is bigger scale than Sam's forum.

Check the packages out here
http://www.rtg.asia/dedicated.html

And the thing is no one is forcing anyone to start a website. If its on personal interest, make sure sustain it all the way and don't depend on donations.

MDA can just simply ban a website if they want to. Type playboy.com
There is no need to talk about the efforts needed to bring it down.

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
He who laugh last, laugh the loudest.

I'm sure the game with Dr Ong is not over yet.

The good old days when I got Dr Joe Ong aka Avantas riled up. Notice the language and the venom.

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.... "head" in the first place. Reply With Quote

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lastest update. Now there is a new "editor" by the name of "Pamela Tien". Molina is from Panama, Andrew Pang from HongKong, Manisha from India; Pamela Tien from Haiti?

Hey, I thought one of the ex-WYP editor says that you are Eugene? The one who is the "extremist" and was forced to leave? If you are Eugene, you should know who is this ex-editor then, Admin04, moniker AT?

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal

I'm afraid I agree with him. It's better people to let the past rest. We're all anonymous nicks. And probably 80% of that gang are no longer WP on paper and probably 100% non-contributing, so he's right that things will change after a long time.

What I disagree with him is that WP holds the record of "talking-down". KJ/RP has clearly broken the record and the needle of the arrogance meter that was used to measure WP. You said that JBJ was the same but I think not. But anyway he received a gag order from his own party and as much as this is embarassing for a Sec-Gen and the only reason why RP had a second lease of life, it did work and I'll reduce my venom on him.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Relax, I was only yanking his chain.

Anyway, Phouse3, Rannix have now come in and with him there will be more excitements and this will wake up the more dormant WP axis. We seem to always struggle to get a middle ground between Chee and the ultra-quiet Low.

I'm afraid I agree with him. It's better people to let the past rest. We're all anonymous nicks. And probably 80% of that gang are no longer WP on paper and probably 100% non-contributing, so he's right that things will change after a long time.

What I disagree with him is that WP holds the record of "talking-down". KJ/RP has clearly broken the record and the needle of the arrogance meter that was used to measure WP. You said that JBJ was the same but I think not. But anyway he received a gag order from his own party and as much as this is embarassing for a Sec-Gen and the only reason why RP had a second lease of life, it did work and I'll reduce my venom on him.