• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TPL Pics - Captions Please

youallhumsup

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bstin23.png

"In future it will become common for taxpayers monies to be used by the PAP for training trainees in Parliament so get use to it."

youallhumsup

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tin+Pei+Ling.jpg

Aunty: Aiyoh.. Kiasi lang.. I hardly know her and she kissed me until like that. Go home must wash my face with Dettol

Last edited:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tin+Pei+Ling+and+people.jpg

TPL : Hi, nice to meet you. I'm Kate Sp.. sorry Ms Tin Pei Ling.

Resident : Hi hi.. nice to meet you too. And who is this guy beside you staring at me like a lao tiko?

TPL : Oh he is my party assistant. Forgive him for he has fetish for women wearing glasses, particularly pink frames. Hehe..

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
bozo-the-clown-2.jpg

I'm a clown and at least i know i work in the Circus.
If A Joker don't know where to work, then stay at home hehe.

Last edited:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tin+Pei+Ling+and+people.jpg

Male Party Assistant : Yes.. that's how you should show respect to Kate err.. Ms Tin. Remember to vote for PAP ok!