• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TPL Pics - Captions Please

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
phpwetPAa.jpg

TPL : When we do it, I will hold your didi like that.
Man : Mmmm, I like!

Man:Can you dump your husband?

Tin: Nope, I like riding on coat tails

youallhumsup

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
phpwetPAa.jpg

Ms Tin : Are u by any chance middaydog from sammyboy?

Botak : Huh? What dog?

Ms Tin : Nevermind... Nice to meet you.

Last edited:

youallhumsup

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
10241798378909ca98a5f471e0bec1dd102d939b.jpg

Greatest regret is not getting to know and marrying my husband Ng How Yue who is the PPS to PM Lee earlier. How i wished that i had become MP at 21 years of age (having 15K monthly at 21 to buy Kate Spade)

youallhumsup

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
DSC01174.JPG

Buey paisey, people don't like you already you still say want to try. Come on loh, very obvious people don't want you to try, they want you to get lost.

youallhumsup

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
us%20afghanistan-392206167_v2.grid-4x2.jpg

Pei Ling. You should go to US. We are researching on new millenium bullet proof vest. Better still, you could be part of the research on heavy armor tank, armor jet fighter, armor spaceship or armor anything. Should last for a thousand years at least.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
10241798378909ca98a5f471e0bec1dd102d939b.jpg

Greatest regret is not getting to know and marrying my husband Ng How Yue who is the PPS to PM Lee earlier. How i wished that i had become MP at 21 years of age (having 15K monthly at 21 to buy Kate Spade)

Her greatest regret is not marrying the PPS to LKY. Then sure get more support.

youallhumsup

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
us%20afghanistan-392206167_v2.grid-4x2.jpg

Our US Treasurer, Timothy Geithner draws USD191,000 per annum. Pei Lin gets SGD180,000 per annum and gets 3 year probation. I recommend you pay a little more for Geithner to come to Singapore to replace Pei Lin. You need foreign talent, not FALLEN talent.

youallhumsup

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pic6.jpg

Uncle : Lai mei mei.. $30 for a blow job. Or uncle can service you for free. Me got years of experience.

Ms Tin : Siow ah!!

youallhumsup

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
10231190d111a1cad149f5e080a2bf4a21fc2b0b.jpg

Reporter : Somebody told me that 10 years later, someone will author the book titled 'Downfall of PAP - The Tin Pei Ling Incident'. What do you have to say?

Ms Tin : I don't know what to say. (stomps feet)

Last edited: