• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TOR will give you freedom to say as you like without fear from PAP cockroaches

KingsOfTheDay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I just had to say this because Roy has guts to say it in his blog and is being bullied and silenced by PM defamation suit.

You think sinkie average life expectancy is 85? More excuses for the PAP to lock up peoples monies for god knows what they do with it which is gambling under the guise of investment.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Opposition is not paid to help the government. Its role is to keep the Government in check. If the Government can't do the job, then it should just resign and the let the other party take over.

Do you expect your competitor to help you? Ask SamLeong, he knows the law of the jungle.

I join this forum in July 2013.... You losers have been repeating the same old shit of what the oppo keeps the govt in check which what LTK have mentioned when he crossed swords with LHL in parliament....

One thing that is so contradicting is losers like you keep claiming that the oppo keep the govt in check but on the other hand claims that the govt is not transparent enough.... So it's the opposition doing their job??? Or is it like what LHL have said, during GE the oppo speaks like a hero but after the GE they does nothing in the parliament... :rolleyes:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP in panic mode ...activating every PAP IB clown.

:biggrin: Ya, indeed the PAPs are in panic mode.... Panic enough not to have a worthy opponent as opposition in Singapore!!!

By the way, ain't you and eunuch escher the IB FOOLS for WP as well.... A losing oppo party!!! :biggrin:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
WELL DONE BETELJUICE
IF YOU USE TOR, NO ONE BUT NO ONE KNOW WHERE OR HOW YOU POST AS WHATEVER YOU WRITE IS ENCRYPTED AND PASSED THROUGH A FEW VPNs JUST WITHIN THE TOR CIRCUIT ALONE

REMEMBER THE TRUTH IN STINKAPORE CAN GET YOU ARRESTED BY THOSE BASTARDS PAPs WHO ONLY TELL LIES AFTER LIES AND DO NOT WANT YOU TO TELL THE TRUTH

PEOPLE USING TOR CAN SPEAK THEIR MIND AND SPEAK THE TRUTH
TRUTH IS WHAT THE BASTARDS PAPs FEAR AS THEY CANNOT HIDE FROM THE TRUTH

If TOR is such a great system that the SG govt can detect, then this system is designed in such a way for cowards like you....

TALK IS CHEAP.... IS AS CHEAP AS YOUR MOTHER, EUNUCH ESCHER!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: ACTIONS PLEASE!!!!

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WRITE AS YOU WISH WITH TOR

No need to fear those bastards PAPs
No need to fear their fucking kangaroos

beteljuice

Alfrescian
Loyal
Testing testing TOR

fuck MIWs fuck them dead
MIWs blood suckers and cancer on Singapore

WELL DONE BETELJUICE
IF YOU USE TOR, NO ONE BUT NO ONE KNOW WHERE OR HOW YOU POST AS WHATEVER YOU WRITE IS ENCRYPTED AND PASSED THROUGH A FEW VPNs JUST WITHIN THE TOR CIRCUIT ALONE

REMEMBER THE TRUTH IN STINKAPORE CAN GET YOU ARRESTED BY THOSE BASTARDS PAPs WHO ONLY TELL LIES AFTER LIES AND DO NOT WANT YOU TO TELL THE TRUTH

Friends of here and Singapore, thank you for your points.
Is LeongSam a PAP IB?
Or some hairy hands on his balls squeezing away to ban Escher?

beteljuice

Alfrescian
Loyal
Testing testing TOR

fuck MIWs fuck them dead
MIWs blood suckers and cancer on Singapore

WELL DONE BETELJUICE

MAKE IT VERY CLEAR THAT THE FUCKING PAPs ARE SCREWING AND SUEING THE SINGAPOREANS
AND NOT JUST ROY

PAPs ARE ATTACKING SINGAPOREANS BY THIS ATTACK ON ROY
PAPs ARE FIXING THEIR PIANO WIRES AROUND THE NECKS OF SINGAPOREANS
PAPs ARE FIXING THE NECKLACE OF BURNING CAR TYRES ON THE NECKS OF SINGAPOREANS
WILL SINGAPOREANS REMAIN HEAD DOWN DOWN AND ARSEHOLES UP HIGH HIGH FOR PAPs TO FUCK
AND TO TIEW AND TO TIE PIANO WIRES?

TURN UP AT THE RALLY AT HONG LIM TO SUPPORT ROY AND SHOW PAPs WE FIGHT THIS TIME
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Hang those PAP maggots cockroaches with piano wires from lamp posts to make them dance before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
BBQ those PAP maggots cockroaches before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Cut a few more arseholes into those PAP maggots cockroaches to let out their shit before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Make those PAP maggots cockroaches eat joss sticks and candle wax before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

GET RID OF THE POISON IN SINGAPORE
HANG ALL THOSE FUCKING PAPs AND THEIR COLLABORATORS
BBQ THE BASTARD PAPs

AND SINGAPORE CAN BE AS GOOD IF NOT BETTER THAN SWITZERLAND

OR REMAIN HEAD DOWN DOWN AND ARSEHOLES UP HIGH HIGH TO BE FUCKED TO BE TIEWED TO BE KANNED BY THE PAP MAGGOTS COCKROACHES

Kill them all PAPs
Let GOD sort out the good from the really bad ones
The good PAPs can then eat joss sticks and candle wax from time to time
The bad PAPs like smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY will be raped and tiewed and kanned by legions of ghouls and demons and not ever
get time off to eat joss sticks and candle wax

Hang those PAP maggots cockroaches with piano wires from lamp posts to make them dance before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

BBQ those PAP maggots cockroaches before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

Cut a few more arseholes into those PAP maggots cockroaches to let out their shit before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

Make those PAP maggots cockroaches eat joss sticks and candle wax before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

None of those in PAP work for anyone but that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY, to help him hold down Singaporeans to screw and fuck hundreds of BILLIONs from us all into smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY stinkapore sovereign funds.

They are there in PAP because LKY know that they are a bunch of self serving greedy bastards and scrapings of scums of society. To call them maggots cockroaches will be to insult real maggots and real cockroaches.
LKY will never allow good decent people into the PAP and good decent people will not want to get into the PAP.

Those in PAP are the most corrupt and moral degenerates and moral bankrupts and moral filths that are being presented to stinkaporeans as moral compasses.

Despite the leeching and fucking of singaporeans by the cheebye PAP and LKY, Singapore still managed to survive to date.
Despite their being hung as a fucking millstones around the necks of Singaporeans and the idiocy and corrupt manipulations of PAP and LKY, Singapore still not dead yet.

WE ALL ARE NOW WAITING FOR THE DEATH OF LKY IN COMING DAYS OR WEEKS.
WE ALL WILL YUM SENG AND YUM SENG AND YUM SENG AGAIN AND AGAIN DANCING SINGING ON TABLE TOPS AND STREETS

WE THEN WILL SEE THOSE IN PAP WITH SHARPENED KNIVES HOOTING ARSEHLOON A DOZEN NEW ARSEHOLES AND THE DEATH OF THE ENTIRE LEE KWA CLAN

WE THEN WILL PICK UP PIANO WIRES AND HANG ALL THOSE REMAINING PAP AND THEIR COLLABORATORS FROM LAMP POSTS AND SEE THOSE BASTARDS AND BITCHES DANCE.
AND HAPPINESS WILL RETURN TO OUR LAND.

AND STINKAPORE WILL BECOME SINGAPORE ONCE MORE.

https://www.torproject.org/about/overview.html.en

No need to fear those bastards PAPs
No need to fear their fucking kangaroos

test test test

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
I said again dun rely on tor. It is buggy. The garmen can disable it without you knowning.

And you keep saying all sorts of nonsense craps about garmen. Your real ip is captured. And good bye to your freedom!

Last edited:

SIFUgiveDogFuck

Alfrescian
Loyal
I said again dun rely on tor. It is buggy. The garmen can disable it without you knowning.

And you keep saying all sorts of nonsense craps about garmen. Your real ip is captured.

The last thing to take seriously what is said is from someone from the PAP IB sochi2014 aka TeeKee. :biggrin:

Whether TOR is good or not is to go to their forum and read users reviews and feedbacks and not take rumors from anonymous monikers and clones. :biggrin:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I use StrongVPN to watch U.S. drama serials like "24", and I use TOR if I want to connect to certain websites best left unnamed.

As for political engagement in Sammyboy and posting in forums, facebook, twitter, etc, the number of flying fucks I give to encrypting my digital footprint and/or hiding my real IP address is STRICTLY LESS THAN ONE.

Seriously why bother.

Sometimes i do connect to SBF using StrongVPN but that's only because I am streaming video at the same time.

swampfire

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have not used any of these masking programs before. perhaps I should, then I can really speak my mind.

beteljuice

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have not used any of these masking programs before. perhaps I should, then I can really speak my mind.

You should read up on that.
Especially when posting from Singapore.

The truth can be harmful to you, especially when the regime here are full of moral filths and moral degenerates and the fucking law a fucking joke in Stinkapore.
The other choice of not to talk or falling in with their lies will be what they want of you.

THEY WANT YOU TO KEEP QUIET SO ONLY THEIR LIES CAN BE SEEN.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
:rolleyes: Eunuch Escher for all his "WISDOM", did he ever asked himself will TOR prevent him from being BANNED in SBF!!!! :rolleyes:

swampfire

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should read up on that.
Especially when posting from Singapore.

The truth can be harmful to you, especially when the regime here are full of moral filths and moral degenerates and the fucking law a fucking joke in Stinkapore.
The other choice of not to talk or falling in with their lies will be what they want of you.

THEY WANT YOU TO KEEP QUIET SO ONLY THEIR LIES CAN BE SEEN.

thank you for the reminder, although it is not necessary. yes I am in Stinkapore.