• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TopSage : Daily Market Talk ....

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
velly good leh...................must be updated every day ah.................

make sure to ignore that moron called Sinkie.................

As expected, you go around this forum begging for tips.......................YOU'RE A HOPELESS LOSER IN LIFE!!!

Fearless Jedi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kenneth. Before you get in further trouble. Know this: The number killer for Traders is leverage. From the way you write, I sense that you are new to the financial markets. I have close to 30 years. My advice to you is to trade very very small. For new traders like you, having a false of confidence will even kill you faster. Fear is what keeps traders like you alive. Embrace fear for it will keep you from harm's way. Good luck

Kenneth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kenneth. Before you get in further trouble. Know this: The number killer for Traders is leverage. From the way you write, I sense that you are new to the financial markets. I have close to 30 years. My advice to you is to trade very very small. For new traders like you, having a false of confidence will even kill you faster. Fear is what keeps traders like you alive. Embrace fear for it will keep you from harm's way. Good luck

For your info, I trade, but I dun like Topsage try to sabo peoples in all the forum, most peoples in CNA & sgfuck know Topsage very well, he is famous for Reverse Indicator.

TopSage

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is presumptious for you to say I use too much leverage and will get into trouble when I didn't even talk about leverage...it is kind of jumping into conclusions which is not the characteristic of a good trader although you say you have 30yrs experience vs my 3 to 4 yrs.
Friend, I have a money management system in place that survive very high volatilies like the financial crisis. One must have some confidence to quit job to trade but overconfidence is a killer. What I do is keep records of all my trades to statistically analyse it in case any method I use is noterforming with positive expectations.

Last edited:

TopSage

Alfrescian
Loyal
y u tel ppl 2 follow u? ...

u can b responsible / bramed 4 their losses? ...

I don't mean follow me to trade but to follow the outcomes of my trades and forecast so they can more easily share in the knowledge exchanged.

Kenneth

Alfrescian
Loyal
What I do is keep records of all my trades to statistically analyse it in case any method I use is noterforming with positive expectations.

In this case please show us all your trade records here and let us see your 60% accuracy on your claim.

Last edited:

TopSage

Alfrescian
Loyal
Topsage can trade SGX on deepavali day before CFD implement. Very professional trader.

His call on CNA & sgfuck on 25% are correct, everyone in this 2 forum know Topsage is a reverse indicator.
Your lies are a shot in the foot that shows you know nothing about trading ....if I am wrong 75% of the time as you mentiined , I must be one of the most valuable trading tool in the world because people are right 75% of the time BH doing opposite of my trades.

Kenneth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your lies are a shot in the foot that shows you know nothing about trading ....if I am wrong 75% of the time as you mentiined , I must be one of the most valuable trading tool in the world because people are right 75% of the time BH doing opposite of my trades.

Who is telling lies, everyone know, just show your trading records here, prove that u are not a liar, talk so much is useless.

Last edited:

TopSage

Alfrescian
Loyal
In this case please show us all your trade records here and let us see your 60% accuracy on your claim.

I am not soliciting money or investments so there is no need to do that. Anyway I must be crazy to show my records to a mean spirited stalk who when presented with truth and facts would attack me with lies.

I am posting my daily trades and forecast here so there is a record you can compile after a few weeks to check my accuracy for your self...just do that an stop flooding this thread with your childish nonsense

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Topsage, what is your economic prediction/outlook for Australia in general? China still a big factor?

Kenneth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not soliciting money or investments so there is no need to do that. Anyway I must be crazy to show my records to a mean spirited stalk who when presented with truth and facts would attack me with lies.

I am posting my daily trades and forecast here so there is a record you can compile after a few weeks to check my accuracy for your self...just do that an stop flooding this thread with your childish nonsense

your record in CNA & sgfuck forum show that u only have 25% accuracy on your market call trade for 2013. 2012 u only have less than 10% accuracy in CNA forum.

TopSage

Alfrescian
Loyal
More than a week ago I pointed to the problems in India and short the rupee

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?160390-Economic-trouble-brewing-in-India-asia

Mumbai: The rupee beached the 68-mark in early trade on Wednesday, hitting a record low of 68.72 against the dollar.

The rupee on Wednesday opened at 66.90 vs US dollar. Rupee has fallen more than 6 per cent this week so far and more than 12 per cent since July 15 RBI moves.

Meanwhile, BJP leader Prakash Javadekar slammed the UPA government for the rupee fall. "All the commodities will become expensive, because goods, transport, everything will go up, so there will be general price rise. Those presently employed will lose their jobs because of this disastrous situation. This is the man made crisis, this is UPA made crisis," he said.

CONGRATS to all who shorted the rupee and sensex

Last edited:

TopSage

Alfrescian
Loyal
29 Aug 2013

HSI now down 400pts, I expect it to rebound as as SHANGHAI remains relativelyly strong last few days unaffected by sharp losses else where....time of my long trade 12noon..-
The above trade turned up a good profit by today. If you take the intra day chart of HSI, the bottom was at 12noon exactly when I called to go long on the HSI.

The market will rebound for next 2 weeks despite fears of Syria attack. My advice is to do short term long trades.

The larger trend for Asia is still down and troubles in India is deepening....so this rebound is short livedand by October we should see sselling resume.

Congrats to all who went long yesterday for a short 2 week rally

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nowadays using TA and various tools to time the market doesnt seem to work very well anymore. All my stops have been broken thru in my recent CFD trades whether I went long or short. There were crazy humps and dives to pull out all my stops before the direction started trending.

It seems big boys behind ( aka hedge funds) are steering and driving the markets using sophisticated computer trading programs which will completely derail anyone following the usual charting algorithms for recognising when to go in. I have given up following the market for a while. The exodus of cash caused by the Fed easing and Syria crisis are also roiling the market in the background.

There is a book "Trading Realities: the truth, the lies, and the hype in-between" by Jeff Augen revealing all the tricks and traps.

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't mean follow me to trade but to follow the outcomes of my trades and forecast so they can more easily share in the knowledge exchanged.

I have 5 Canadian banks all was bought couples of years back 2011, RBC, CIBC, BMO, Scotia and TD bought at 50 plus now is close to 90 is still good to buy in, the dividends is pretty good with Canadians banks.....:smile:

Last edited: