• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Top 5 things GMS should have learnt from SBF

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

5. What goes on in Macau doesn't always stay in Macau.

4. The usual practice is to propose taking goodies (like housing grants) away from people only AFTER you've been elected.

3. Talk about UFOs may win you a Shin Min interview, but it won't win you votes.

2. If you insist on making a distinction between "taking care" and "looking after", voters will insist on making a distinction between you and credible opposition.

And the number 1 thing GMS should have learnt from SBF:

1. Refusal to pay after commercial sex is a CRIME.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

4. The usual practice is to propose taking goodies (like housing grants) away from people only AFTER you've been elected.

3. Talk about UFOs may win you a Shin Min interview, but it won't win you votes.

2. If you insist on making a distinction between "taking care" and "looking after", voters will insist on making a distinction between you and credible opposition.

Point 1 sounds interesting, but u gotta be careful or Capt Goh will sue you for libel :biggrin:

iFARKurMADER

Alfrescian
Loyal

Is it possible also to trouble you with come up with the following?

1) Top 5 things WKS should learn about the Mas Selamat incident
2) Top 5 things Ho Ching should learn about investing
3) Top 5 things MBT should learn about singaporean's views on HDB flats
4) Top 5 things LKY should learn about retiring gracefully
5) Top 5 things Singaporeans should learn about the PRCs in singapore

Looking forward to it...because this is what most of my friends are more concerned about...

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wah, u like dat say him, u not scared he sue u arh? :wink:

He oredi threaten to sue goldendragon liao, make dat dragon so scared he now dare not post negative things abt GMS :mad:

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
GMS should just FUCK OFF from SBF. He is not welcome here and he is just spoiling chance of our wish to see maboky voted OUT!

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should be Top 5 things GMS has never learned...

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u like dat say him, u not scared he sue u arh? :wink:

He oredi threaten to sue goldendragon liao, make dat dragon so scared he now dare not post negative things abt GMS :mad:

He sue me? Let me repeat - GMS is a fucking FRAUD. Sue me lah. Limpeh cai cai waiting. Like I posted before, I am only scared of mad people and those who don't fear death. The others are peanuts to me, even MM, SM, PM and whatver M.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He sue me? Let me repeat - GMS is a fucking FRAUD. Sue me lah. Limpeh cai cai waiting. Like I posted before, I am only scared of mad people and those who don't fear death. The others are peanuts to me, even MM, SM, PM and whatver M.

1005569873.jpg

叫鸡不给钱是吗!!!

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

U sure talk like Old Man. If u got balls, can try spit at the house located at Oxley Road.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

If GMS starts suing every forummer he has threatened to sue since the days of the old delphi SBF, I think the High Court schedule will be fully booked until 2013.

Don't worry, bro Golden. You are just one in a long, long line of GMS target suits :eek::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: By the time our turn come I think both of us white hair liao. :smile::smile:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
iFark,

These are excellent suggestions!

Why don't you start the ball rolling by tacking the first one, and then let other forummers join in the fray?

Is it possible also to trouble you with come up with the following?

1) Top 5 things WKS should learn about the Mas Selamat incident
2) Top 5 things Ho Ching should learn about investing
3) Top 5 things MBT should learn about singaporean's views on HDB flats
4) Top 5 things LKY should learn about retiring gracefully
5) Top 5 things Singaporeans should learn about the PRCs in singapore

Looking forward to it...because this is what most of my friends are more concerned about...

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U sure talk like Old Man. If u got balls, can try spit at the house located at Oxley Road.

Spitting is only a minor offence. Just fine. You telling me you don't dare to spit at Oxley? You are ballsless then. At least give me something more challenging. I may not even be spotted spitting in the first place.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If GMS starts suing every forummer he has threatened to sue since the days of the old delphi SBF, I think the High Court schedule will be fully booked until 2013.

Don't worry, bro Golden. You are just one in a long, long line of GMS target suits :eek::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: By the time our turn come I think both of us white hair liao. :smile::smile:

My hair white already. Years ago, knna, bottom also got some white liao. Lucky armpit hair still black.