• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Top 10 Reasons Why Women Cheat

JanaineTeo

Alfrescian
Loyal
• to fulfill an unmet need for emotional intimacy or a desire close emotional bond
• dissatisfaction with her mate
• dissatisfaction with her marriage or relationship
• a desire for male attention
• reaffirmation of her desirability as a woman
• to re-capture the feelings of romance or passion
• a desire to feel “special”
• boredom or loneliness
• feelings of neglect or being taken for granted
• sexual excitement

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
We guys knows about all of them and even a billionaire could not fulfill most of these desires.
We guys have only one desire - soulmate.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
11. to achieve genetic diversity and increase survivability of the species.

it's for the greater good. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
• to fulfill an unmet need for emotional intimacy or a desire close emotional bond
• boredom or loneliness
• sexual excitement

Top reason:
She's a slut, she craves new cock... and she enjoys reading Eat, Pray, Love.

Eat-pray-love.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We guys knows about all of them and even a billionaire could not fulfill most of these desires.
We guys have only one desire - soulmate.

Men, and I mean all men, desire a harem.

A 'soulmate' is a myth and does not exist in real life, except in the imagination of the delusional.

If you still don't get it, watch this:

[video=youtube;Lwv2yHN1Yac]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lwv2yHN1Yac[/video]

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Men, and I mean all men, desire a harem.

A 'soulmate' is a myth and does not exist in real life, except in the imagination of the delusional.

If you still don't get it, watch this:" - Laksaboy

Please engage your brain first before you open your bloody mouth. Try to understand what I am getting at in my post.
They got 10 myth against my just one myth.
Now do you get it. Stupid!
and you desire a harem? that's delusional!

Last edited:

GOONDUSAMI

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
• boredom or loneliness
• sexual excitement
The only reason why Women exist in this world is for Men to Fuck.
Why so complicated must have 10 reasons. Man horny, Man fucks, Woman moans, Man cums, Woman cums, All over!

Gwendolene

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The only reason why Women exist in this world is for Men to Fuck.
Why so complicated must have 10 reasons. Man horny, Man fucks, Woman moans, Man cums, Woman cums, All over!

This is the most sexist, MCP statement and throughly disgusting post with zero taste!

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
let me tell you a real story:

my secondary school friend who was working in one of the ministry, he married his JC sweetheart from VJC. the wife was a lawyer. after some years in marriage, the wife have an affair with an angmo while she was overseas attending some lawyer seminar in switzerland. my friend found out eventually and decided to give her another chance. not long after, she commit adultery again with the same angmo. my friend decided to call it quits. now divorced and broken, became passive smoker and drinker, and seemingly lost hope in life...what a slut!

and this is not the only case, i have seen how sinkie women ruin and mess up a man's life. but in the eye of the law, it's always the women who are the victim,knn...

among my friends, those who are happily married, their the other halves are foreigners from taiwan and indonesian chinese.

• boredom or loneliness
• sexual excitement

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my friend found out eventually and decided to give her another chance.

Bad mistake. Never, ever give chance.

You've already made a mistake by marrying a slut (for me it's the act of getting married), so why should you compound your mistake by putting up with her nonsense? Divorce her, and wish her all the best in her future endeavours.

Adopt a zero tolerance policy.

Like what the Chinese say: If you 姑息养奸, you'll 夜长梦多.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i see my friend having too much of sentimental and emotional attachment, that's why he commit the mistake of forgiving his ex-wife.

on the other hand, another friend whose wife was a taiwanese, when she was pregnant, she offer to blow-job my friend cos' cannot make love... listen already also shiok, go ask spg to blow you(unless you are some prominent individual, maybe she will...!:biggrin:), if not, she will ask you go fuck spider...!:biggrin::o

Bad mistake. Never, ever give chance.

You've already made a mistake by marrying a slut (for me it's the act of getting married), so why should you compound your mistake by putting up with her nonsense? Divorce her, and wish her all the best in her future endeavours.

Adopt a zero tolerance policy.

Like what the Chinese say: If you 姑息养奸, you'll 夜长梦多.

Last edited: