• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Top 10 Handphone (Singapore)

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
top ten phone in sg is those huge giant ring ring phone very effective don't even need battery. There's a problem bringing it outside but then again who needs a phone when u're outside? Use a damn payphone.

Btw the top 10 cars in sg is a lorry and a bike or public transport (waiting for someone to mention lorry or bike if a similar thread on top 10 cars in sg is started)

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyah, calm down, some people don't know can do USB charging mah. They think must plug into laptop/power socket then can do charging mah. You ask a cha bo if they know about USB external battery. See how is their reaction? Most would say "Got this kind of thing meh?"

Serisouly tons and tons of ppl in sg use iphones therefore i suppose they should be more familiar with iphone gadgets but i see your point and that's true.

prince123456

Alfrescian
Loyal
prince fav mobile ..of all time ... I WANT TO BELIEVE ..

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Me9vBgTUHv4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Me9vBgTUHv4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Serisouly tons and tons of ppl in sg use iphones therefore i suppose they should be more familiar with iphone gadgets but i see your point and that's true.

Many youngsters were the 1st to switch to the Iphones.

Obviously some people still find their older models more compact & good enough. I'm more likely to get an iPad then an iPhone :smile: