• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Top 10 airlines with chio-est stewardess...guess where is SIA?

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in lumber one position - El Al Airlines

el-al-israel-airlines-stewardess.jpg

I find jewish girls quite hot!

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dunno...WTF.

tks to the FT stewardess? Got the most stringent employment contract - retirement at young age but not even top 10?

10 大美丽空姐排行榜
1 以色列航空 (Israel airline)
2 阿根廷航空 (Argentina airline)
3 中国深圳航空 (Shenzhen airline)
4 卡达航空 (Qatar Air)
5 韩亚航空 (Asiana)
6 中华航空 (CAAS)
7 印度航空 (Air India? WTF,?)
8 法国航空 (Air France)
9 斯里兰卡航空 (Sri Lanka airline)
10 中国四川航空 (China Sichuan Airline)

Sources please?

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
dunno...WTF.

tks to the FT stewardess? Got the most stringent employment contract - retirement at young age but not even top 10?

10 大美丽空姐排行榜
1 以色列航空 (Israel airline)
2 阿根廷航空 (Argentina airline)
3 中国深圳航空 (Shenzhen airline)
4 卡达航空 (Qatar Air)
5 韩亚航空 (Asiana)
6 中华航空 (CAAS)
7 印度航空 (Air India? WTF,?)
8 法国航空 (Air France)
9 斯里兰卡航空 (Sri Lanka airline)
10 中国四川航空 (China Sichuan Airline)

I think the survey result is absolutely bias. Air France? Come on! I doubt that their waist line can even fit into the fattest kembayan aroud.

No need to mention Air India and Sri Lanka as well, they may have won because of population size.

Also where is Korean Air?

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I find jewish girls quite hot!
Kosher?:p

Btw, western airlines either have senior citizens (lau koi bus) or gay guys (like BA). Maybe something to do with their labour practices. And if you are sitting cattle class, old (and stout) ladies with reading glasses can handle both hot coffee and tea jugs in 2 hands... asking "tea, coffee or me"?:(

And meal boxes dumped machiam deck of cards

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think the survey result is absolutely bias. Air France? Come on! I doubt that their waist line can even fit into the fattest kembayan aroud.

No need to mention Air India and Sri Lanka as well, they may have won because of population size.

Also where is Korean Air?

Agree with u. SQ is much better than many of those in the list.