• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Took my IPPT today, I'm officially the record holder for 2.4km run in Singapore.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I keep fit because exercising helps me feel better after a long day or week at work. Keeping fit is also a lot cheaper and less time-consuming than seeking medical help.

Do you look at mirror while you are keeping fit?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[FONT=open_sansregular]TFBH findings confirm that something is very wrong with SBF forummer zeroo. They paint a picture of cowardice, ball-carrying, and boot-licking in sucking up to the PAP. With any other netizen, it would immediately cause consternation among his FaceBook friends and a call for the removal of him from their friends' list and from all social contacts.

[/FONT]

[FONT=open_sansregular]In Japan, the CEO and board of directors will call a press conference and take a deep bow, and in the good old days, they may even commit hara-kiri. [/FONT]

10649694_10153506515258029_5552461595349282367_n.jpg

LionJah

Alfrescian
Loyal
zeroo a suck him mother bumbaclaat battyboy big time. This eeidot likkle pussyhole fi get bun up and fi get beat up like one rassclaat mongrel dog. Seen?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
as long as you dun faint in your 2.4km run, i think you are cut out to be a commando.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sam I demand this thread to be delete immediately:oIo::oIo:

Same style and lack of manners as reflected in your "demand" at another discussions thread.

"to be deleted" rather than "to be delete"

Perhaps, you may wish to consider a few magic words, such as please, request, and thank you.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On the paper, it said Try harder next time. They should said Lose some weight you fat bastard.

jw5

Loyal
Fully and totally agree. Nowadays, people are damn fucking rude and ill-mannered. :wink:

Same style and lack of manners as reflected in your "demand" at another discussions thread.

"to be deleted" rather than "to be delete"

Perhaps, you may wish to consider a few magic words, such as please, request, and thank you.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Pek officially discharged myself from all IPPTs afte one take 1 IPPT test. Tulan.

1 good lau cheow pingkia give me 1/2 Panadol and I bought 1 can of coke take it 1/2 hour before see MO get NO IPPT for life.

High blood pressure shoot to >200, ho she leow.

MO give tips some more. Ask did I drink a lot of waters before see him can increase high blood pressure?

See, so many stupid top heavy scholars in SAF.