• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tony Tan Booed at Nomination!

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is very obvious that he has just been through a crash course on public speaking, complete with the obviously rehearsed hand movements. People who are trained in body languge assessment will tell you that this effort is too scripted to be sincere - the spreading of the hands, the enthusiastic tonality (and tone) of his voice, the plastic smile on his face....

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How does the TT feel so many booo ............so many bad gosip about him?
He really need thick skin and courage. So does his wife.
Actually so far he have good image not much news about him until he join President election race.
His good name will go down with his. Just like everyone curse Prataman.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
"BULL-SHIT! BULL-SHIT! BULL-SHIT!"

Wah, damn malu... Patrick Tan's face also black!

In the incestous world of the PAP, you see a fat, balding bespectacled guy standing behind Phony Tony. He is Stanley Lai, son of Lai Kew Chai, the Judicial Kangaroo who presided over the defamation suit launched by Phony Tony and his gang of PAP thugs against then WP candidate Tang Liang Hong in 1997.

According to Phony Tony and his fellow PAP thugs, when he and his PAP thugs label someone (or anyone) an "Anti-Christian Chinese Chauvinist" like they did for Tang, it is a God-given incontrovertible truth. To deny being so like what Tang Liang Hong did is to mean that one has "defamed" Phony Tony.

And so Phony Tony and his fellow PAP thugs sued Tang Liang Hong. And when PAP thugs like Phony Tony sue in their Kangaroo Courts and asked their Judicial Kangaroos like Stanley Lai's father to jump, these Judical Kangaroos will not only jump but asked how high.

Phony Tony demanded $600,000 for having been so "defamed" by Tang Liang Hong.

The 147th Prostitute Press reported this on 28 January 1997.

"Justice Lai Kew Chai has given his approval today to an order of court dated Jan 27 for a worldwide Mareva injunction and ancillary action up to the value of S$11.2 million in the actions of Messrs Goh Chok Tong, Lee Kuan Yew, BG Lee Hsien Loong, Dr Tony Tan Keng Yam, Teo Chee Hean, Ch'ng Jit Koon, Ow Chin Hock, Chin Harn Tong, Ker Sin Tze, Seng Han Thong and Lee Yock Suan against Tang Liang Hong and Madam Teo Siew Har (Mrs Tang).

"Justice Lai also made the following orders:

* Madam Teo be joined as a joint defendant in the above actions.

* Madam Teo enter an appearance within eight days of the service of the amended writs of summons in the above action.

* Madam Teo be exempted from filing a defence in the above actions.

* Leave be granted for the plaintiff to serve a combined order.

"If Mr Tang and/or Madam Teo neglect to obey the order of the court, they will be liable to a process of execution, including committal proceeding for the purposes of compelling them to obey the same."

Not content with just Tang Liang Hong, Phony Tony also sued JB Jeyaratnam.

The oldies are familiar with the antics of Phony Tony. For the younger voters who are not so familiar with the despicable acts of Phony Tony and his PAP thugs, I would recommend that they browse through the contents of this "What Young Voters Need to Know About Tony Tan" thread.

Know Phony Tony for the despicable thug that he is.

Condemn this phony for the gutless, contemptible coward that he is; a gutless bully who is not ashame nor averse to bullying and terrifying a defenceless woman and an innocent child.

And now this despicable thug and gutless bully wants to be President?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chua Thian Poh, top PAP dog also in the picture. Perhaps after serving WKS for decades, he has to look for another mountain this time.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the people have to remember that the PE is not a political contest. The moment TKL and TJS supporters start saying "independent" is measure whether you are MP or party member or not, I know these people not understand what PE is about.

It is to choose a leader to be there for citizens in all times. He will pluck up our morales when we are down. He will be the symbol of our pride when we are up. He will be there for us always. Just like Wee Kim Wee and Ong Teng Chong. TKL and TJS totally miss the point. The media totally miss the point. I hate to admit but PM was right. This is not a political contest. This is a healing session like TCB said. If TKL and TJS insist on dividing the voters along who is more "opposition", then I feel very sad for them.

U are listening too much to PAP bullshit. Every election in this world is about politics. The fact is many things can be politicised.

This PE is seen by many as a referendum on PAP however the authority put it.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the people have to remember that the PE is not a political contest. The moment TKL and TJS supporters start saying "independent" is measure whether you are MP or party member or not, I know these people not understand what PE is about.

It is to choose a leader to be there for citizens in all times. He will pluck up our morales when we are down. He will be the symbol of our pride when we are up. He will be there for us always. Just like Wee Kim Wee and Ong Teng Chong. TKL and TJS totally miss the point. The media totally miss the point. I hate to admit but PM was right. This is not a political contest. This is a healing session like TCB said. If TKL and TJS insist on dividing the voters along who is more "opposition", then I feel very sad for them.

I very much agree with you. TJS especially thinks he can immediate implement his neoliberal alternative plan and touch the reserves once he's voted in. In all cases, even if you hate TT, DO NOT vote for TJS!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is it the same Lai Kew Chai mentioned here?

http://yoursdp.org/index.php/news/s...rt-judge-lai-kew-chai-at-a-qpolitical-dinnerq

In the incestous world of the PAP, you see a fat, balding bespectacled guy standing behind Phony Tony. He is Stanley Lai, son of Lai Kew Chai, the Judicial Kangaroo who presided over the defamation suit launched by Phony Tony and his gang of PAP thugs against then WP candidate Tang Liang Hong in 1997.

According to Phony Tony and his fellow PAP thugs, when he and his PAP thugs label someone (or anyone) an "Anti-Christian Chinese Chauvinist" like they did for Tang, it is a God-given incontrovertible truth. To deny being so like what Tang Liang Hong did is to mean that one has "defamed" Phony Tony.

And so Phony Tony and his fellow PAP thugs sued Tang Liang Hong. And when PAP thugs like Phony Tony sue in their Kangaroo Courts and asked their Judicial Kangaroos like Stanley Lai's father to jump, these Judical Kangaroos will not only jump but asked how high.

Phony Tony demanded $600,000 for having been so "defamed" by Tang Liang Hong.

The 147th Prostitute Press reported this on 28 January 1997.

"Justice Lai Kew Chai has given his approval today to an order of court dated Jan 27 for a worldwide Mareva injunction and ancillary action up to the value of S$11.2 million in the actions of Messrs Goh Chok Tong, Lee Kuan Yew, BG Lee Hsien Loong, Dr Tony Tan Keng Yam, Teo Chee Hean, Ch'ng Jit Koon, Ow Chin Hock, Chin Harn Tong, Ker Sin Tze, Seng Han Thong and Lee Yock Suan against Tang Liang Hong and Madam Teo Siew Har (Mrs Tang).

"Justice Lai also made the following orders:

* Madam Teo be joined as a joint defendant in the above actions.

* Madam Teo enter an appearance within eight days of the service of the amended writs of summons in the above action.

* Madam Teo be exempted from filing a defence in the above actions.

* Leave be granted for the plaintiff to serve a combined order.

"If Mr Tang and/or Madam Teo neglect to obey the order of the court, they will be liable to a process of execution, including committal proceeding for the purposes of compelling them to obey the same."

Not content with just Tang Liang Hong, Phony Tony also sued JB Jeyaratnam.

The oldies are familiar with the antics of Phony Tony. For the younger voters who are not so familiar with the despicable acts of Phony Tony and his PAP thugs, I would recommend that they browse through the contents of this "What Young Voters Need to Know About Tony Tan" thread.

Know Phony Tony for the despicable thug that he is.

Condemn this phony for the gutless, contemptible coward that he is; a gutless bully who is not ashame nor averse to bullying and terrifying a defenceless woman and an innocent child.

And now this despicable thug and gutless bully wants to be President?

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yup, that's the one, that Judicial Kangaroo whom Phony Tony and his fellow PAP thugs relied on to harass and to destroy not only Tang Liang Hong (and others) but also Tang's innocent wife and daughter.

This Phony Tony is indeed a brave man with balls of steel. He took on not just one frightened, defenceless woman but her defenceless and terrified daughter as well.

And now this brave man wants to be President.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the president is not meant to be political, the office should be filled by means other than popular election, as is the case in places like Israel, Germany and Fiji. This was, of course, also the case in Singapore until some bright spark decided to 'protect the reserves' from a rogue government. The responsibility for the office turning political lies not with today's candidates but with those who changed the law back in the early 1990s.

I badly want TT to lose because that is the only way the PAPzis will remove the office of the EP.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PTADER:This Phony Tony is indeed a brave man with balls of steel. He took on not just one frightened, defenceless woman but her defenceless and terrified daughter as well.

And now this brave man wants to be President

A scumbag who won't even let off a defenceless woman... Bloody bastard who don't have any ounce of sympathy to the innocent people caught in in the middle of the crossfire between his PAP scum gang and Mr Tang Liang Hong.. This is one of the many reasons why I will not vote for this White haired scum..

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A scumbag who won't even let off a defenceless woman... Bloody bastard who don't have any ounce of sympathy to the innocent people caught in in the middle of the crossfire between his PAP scum gang and Mr Tang Liang Hong.. This is one of the many reasons why I will not vote for this White haired scum..

You said it well... he is a scumbag. The PE is supposed to be above partisan politics, but you can see that while everyone politely applauded TCB, TJS and TKL, they started to spew venom the moment TT came onto the stage. That's how much hated he is, and also a reflection of the deep-seated resentment towards the PAP.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the people have to remember that the PE is not a political contest.
I hate to admit but PM was right. This is not a political contest.

If it's not a political contest, why must a political party like PAP endorse a particular candidate ?

If it's not a political contest, why the need to have him 'elected' by people ?

Whether it's political or not does not depend on what the PM says. Anything that affects your money and our money is political.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
If it's not a political contest, why must a political party like PAP endorse a particular candidate ?

If it's not a political contest, why the need to have him 'elected' by people ?

Whether it's political or not does not depend on what the PM says. Anything that affects your money and our money is political.

PAP didn't endorse any candidate, including TT.

Election is needed for mandate since there're some veto powers.

It doesn't depend on what the PM says, it depends on what the Constitution says.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I very much agree with you. TJS especially thinks he can immediate implement his neoliberal alternative plan and touch the reserves once he's voted in. In all cases, even if you hate TT, DO NOT vote for TJS!

Have been asking around about him. Nothing good comes out. General picture painted is that he is a typical porlumpar civil servant and very ya ya.

Last edited:

CPT (NS) BRANDON

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tan Jee Say has admitted that his supporters were wrong for booing TT

It seems like TJS can play a unifying role.. but the danger is that the less sophisticated (and more conservative) voters will see him as being too confrontational.

I am undecided between him and Dr Tan Cheng Bock. I will vote for the one with the higher chance of winning as it is important to ensure that TT does not win.

http://thesatayclub.net/2011/08/tan-jee-say-my-supporters-were-not-right-to-boo-tony-tan/

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Booing aside, he read his speech word for word from his notes. Is this the man who speaks from his heart? He has absolutely no charisma, no emotion, a cold heartless puppet whose strings are being pulled from his master LKY. If a man who aspires to be the president cannot even speak a few simple words without referring to his notes, it shows him to be shallow, insincere and without substance. He is not measured in his demeanor but calculative. He is not spontaneous but actually empty of conviction. The man reads because his real thoughts and feelings are different from what he is saying. Of course, LKY preferred him to GCT as prime minister, he is nothing but a well trained dog who will always do his master’s will. You can be sure he is going to be another nathan in the Istana.

Source - Temasek comment

maozedong

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are obviously very young.
he's has always been like that.

Anna Hazare for President of Singapore!

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/08/17/us-india-protest-idUSTRE77G0PF20110817

It is very obvious that he has just been through a crash course on public speaking, complete with the obviously rehearsed hand movements. People who are trained in body languge assessment will tell you that this effort is too scripted to be sincere - the spreading of the hands, the enthusiastic tonality (and tone) of his voice, the plastic smile on his face....

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
So should I agree with you or temasek?

Booing aside, he read his speech word for word from his notes. Is this the man who speaks from his heart? He has absolutely no charisma, no emotion, a cold heartless puppet whose strings are being pulled from his master LKY. If a man who aspires to be the president cannot even speak a few simple words without referring to his notes, it shows him to be shallow, insincere and without substance. He is not measured in his demeanor but calculative. He is not spontaneous but actually empty of conviction. The man reads because his real thoughts and feelings are different from what he is saying. Of course, LKY preferred him to GCT as prime minister, he is nothing but a well trained dog who will always do his master’s will. You can be sure he is going to be another nathan in the Istana.

Source - Temasek comment