• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tonight's highlights at Yio Chu Kang Stadium rally ...... will be .....

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
HAHAAHAH.. TKL reading his mandarin speech using hanyu pinyin....sound exactly like TT...hahahahahahahahahaahhahahaha....hey TKL, pls lah..mandarin cannot make it dont push lah...sound like fuck...u only got 15 mins speech, go straight into english lah....knn...HAHAHAHAHAHH :oIo:

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
TKL and all his speakers keen talking abt his minibond...i wonder, how many average singaporeans in the crowd are rich enough to invest in minibond? :rolleyes: it only shows dat TKL only fight for the rich, not the poor and downtrodden.....:mad::oIo:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me sum it all up. TKL is a goner, lose deposit, all his votes go to TJS.
I suspect this is the agreement TKL, TCB and TJS came up with. TKL to act really stupid, TCB to act really PAP and hypocritical.

Last edited:

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
of coz lah...his own daughter of coz sing praises lah....bo liao....get own daughter to praise him....lame :rolleyes::oIo: .....talk so much, hey time overshot liao lah....close shop liao lah...knn from 7pm to 10pm still not enuff.....blah blah blah...

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh no.....reciting the sinkie pledge again.... LAME! :rolleyes::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
finally the torture end..... :rolleyes:...painful to hear him speak lah :rolleyes: KNN HIM AND HIS FUCKING HI-FIVE....SEE OREDI DAMN TULAN.... :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Last edited:

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
busno64, alamaking, hedgeTrader, you guys post really make me ROTFLOL !!!!

Quick take:
- heng ah limpei almost go down... save time & energy leow
- GMS is ... no true blue politician just a do-gooder wannabe still not very savvy in the rough & tumble despite his extensive battle experience sigh
- Mrs TKL MILF I have to agree - an ex-retail person & looks like it ..
- Ivy-Singh, ex-lawyer cum netball president cum eco-entrepreneur, she is fiery speaker, marry a singh so chilli hot hot!
-TKL speaking in 4 languages 'to show respect to 4 races' -man, not even MM & PM spoke Tamil - kiang tio hor, mai keh kiang !
consistent & typical of TKL ... PR & political correct to put up appearances .... maybe he is really sincere but he is out of his depth

..... I miss TJS rally due to flu, man, seeing Nicole Seah would have cured me instantly!

.... I miss TT rally becos the only reason to go is to see my old flame Sharon Au...

..... so Spore Expo tomolo nite, TCB good one! Eve of cooling day rally always very climatic one! Ah Bok Ah ! Chiong kar leow!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1. The art and science of mis-pronounciation ......:eek:

2. The egyptian goathead ramseth will be speaking !!::mad:( ps ... you better go for a shave and proper haircut lah) .... sekali the audience wonder who this barbarian is !!!:eek:

3. Many missed hi-fives resulting in bashed noses and faces.:o:eek:

4. Speech by vegetable seller ..... :biggrin:

5. One idiot looking like cauliflowerhead and wearing orange flowery shirt going around the audiences asking for points ....:biggrin::smile:

eh kotek, anymore room for one more tan? if there is, wish to nominate orang u-tan. can speak 5th language of sg: ape talk.