• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Interesting instances and events at Yio Chu Kang rally last night ......

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1. Macham ghost town at 7pm.:(

2. Ah Lian speaking in few languages .... most probably hiding his mis-pronounciatiaan ... in english .... good strategy.:eek:

3. Too many speakers .....:o

4. Goh Ming Seng looked haggard and old for his age. :(

5. Veggie seller best speaker.:smile:

6. Ah Lian's wife"s cheongsam quite nice on her.:smile:

7. Ugly and fat goathead ramseth prancing around at the stage macham monyet with sunglass at his shirt pocket. Otherwise, quite good speech .... clear and concise.:eek::mad:

8. Idiotic man in orange shirt came and left early, after looking at the thin crowd. Not many points that he could have asked for.:biggrin::smile:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
phpcC3ibl.jpg

phppmk8Uu.jpg

Z

Zombie

7. Ugly and fat goathead ramseth prancing around at the stage macham monyet with sunglass at his shirt pocket. Otherwise, quite good speech .... clear and concise.:eek::mad:

i thought ramseth is chinese and he plays mahjong.. :*::biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
i thought ramseth is chinese and he plays mahjong.. :*::biggrin:

Don't believe too much. Some people said Sam is a gay bicycle riding arab, some said Ramseth is very handsome, some said Cass888 is very wet and rich. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Don't believe too much. Some people said Sam is a gay bicycle riding arab, some said Ramseth is very handsome, some said Cass888 is very wet and rich. :biggrin:

Sam bicycle riding arab is he himself say one; gay is other people say one.

Ramseth handsome is he himself say one.

Cass888 rich is jw5 say one; wet is Raiders say one.

:o :biggrin:

Last edited:

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal

I find GMS and Ramseth most believeable in this forum since surfing Delphi days. Jests aside, they're identified and verified figures seem like long time ago. All lies and boasts would reflect on them badly in real life. GMS is candidate and talk more seriously but still mostly misguided rubbish. Ramseth sometimes, I don't know he serious or bluff for fun. Cass sound like a woman name for Cassandra. Quite bitchy but sometimes talk sense too. Wet or not, I don't know.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
I find GMS and Ramseth most believeable in this forum since surfing Delphi days. Jests aside, they're identified and verified figures seem like long time ago. All lies and boasts would reflect on them badly in real life. GMS is candidate and talk more seriously but still mostly misguided rubbish. Ramseth sometimes, I don't know he serious or bluff for fun. Cass sound like a woman name for Cassandra. Quite bitchy but sometimes talk sense too. Wet or not, I don't know.

GMS - idealistic, patriotic, helpful, but also egoistic, stubborn, pompous. Only forummer I have encountered since delphi days who has never said sorry or admitted to a mistake.

Ramseth - one of the best forum contributors since dephi time. Willing to discuss a variety of topics and give his 2 cents worth on almost anything. Seldom rude or abusive. Self proclaimed handsome man who loves to discuss appearance. "Fishy" character who does things for his own entertainment.

Cass888 - knowledgeble, intelligent, wealthy pap supporter with some good forum contributions, but can also be bitchy, bullying, abusive, vulgar and condescending on her bad days. Self proclaimed woman.

jw5

Loyal
I have asked her a few times in some of the threads but she refused to answer me. Maybe I'm not as rich as Alamaking lor :(

She thought u asking her what moisturizing cream she uses lah.
She too busy playing stock market and talking up pappy to answer this type of trivial question lah. :o

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You are right .... last night at Yio Chu Kang although ah ram had a good speech and prancing around..... looked like a fat balding tub .... with sunglasses at shirt pocket .... yucks ....:eek:

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
GMS - idealistic, patriotic, helpful, but also egoistic, stubborn, pompous. Only forummer I have encountered since delphi days who has never said sorry or admitted to a mistake.

Ramseth - one of the best forum contributors since dephi time. Willing to discuss a variety of topics and give his 2 cents worth on almost anything. Seldom rude or abusive. Self proclaimed handsome man who loves to discuss appearance. "Fishy" character who does things for his own entertainment.

Cass888 - knowledgeble, intelligent, wealthy pap supporter with some good forum contributions, but can also be bitchy, bullying, abusive, vulgar and condescending on her bad days. Self proclaimed woman.

LOL good analysis. Thanks. Ramseth does look fishy. He can suddenly talk about nukes and police beating up people LOL. I'm sure his party WP won't approve of that.

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Equalisation's lips is one stinky labia is Alamaking say 1, LOL

jw5

Loyal
Equalisation's lips is one stinky labia is Alamaking say 1, LOL

Equalisation lying in his swimming pool stroking Siow Fei's thigh and smelling his neighbour cooking curry chicken thigh is jw5 say one. :biggrin: