• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Toddler eats own faeces, children fed rotten fruits at childcare centre: Police and M

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Toddler eats own faeces, children fed rotten fruits at childcare centre: Police a

like the tembusus tree that fell,exterior tip top shape is but superficial,PAP is rotten at its very core.

paying lip service when they themselve gang rape sinkie constitution at their whim

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Toddler eats own faeces, children fed rotten fruits at childcare centre: Police a

Cannot be just one teacher fault. Look at all the evidence it is a system wide rot. Shame on you PAP! BOO! BOO! :mad:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

How cheap is cheap, hawker centre, restaurant or ....?

Hawker centre is now called FOOD COURT....can no longer consider cheap.... nothing is really that cheap here these days....

SeeFartLoong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes! I am See Fart Loong and I ate my own craps @ Oxley Road when I was little, that's why I became so fucking SMART president scholar SAF BG PM. What the fuck do you know? Huat Ah!